5th June 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue my studies in abroad after doing B.Com? Where are the IELT forms available?

sir/madam

i m doing b.com & i want to persue my study in abroad i heard about ielt test for scholarship in abroad i want to know that where the form of ielt r available & i want complete guideline that is thi test suitable for me or not

Related Questions:
  1. What are the exams for Higher studies in abroad after B.Com? Does IELT test require very good english?
  2. Scholarship tests for higher studies in abroad, after B.Com. -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  4. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  5. Which course I can do for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech Food Technology?
  6. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  7. Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of B.Com in distance mode?
  8. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  9. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  10. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  11. Which higher studies i can pursue in abroad after MD Anatomy?
  12. Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?
  13. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  14. Which stream should i take in class 11th for making career in USA?
  15. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  16. What would be the total expenditure for doing masters in abroad? -- [New]
  17. Which further course should i pursue in abroad in Marine Engineering field?
  18. How can i pursue higher studies in abroad in English Literature?
20th October 2015, 02:18 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to pursue my studies in abroad after doing B.Com? Where are the IELT forms available?

IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System.
It is the only English language test conduct at International level to measure the ability of students in English language.
It is widely accepted by most of the foreign universities as well as private bodies.
Candidate need to clear this test to complete one stage for admission in foreign countries.
Along with that test,candidate need to qualify the entrance examination of the university in which they want to take admission.
To take admission in foreign countries , students must their preparation regarding admission procedure as early as possible as admission procedure starts almost half a year ago before starting of session.
Students need to very clear about the country and university in which they want to take admission.
Also, for admission in foreign countries , scholarship is provided to intelligent student either on the basis of their family income or test examinations.
Government as well as private bodies provide scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?