24th June 2016, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the government job opportunities available in B.Sc fashion designing?

What are the government job opportunities available in B.Sc fashion designing? Can you please let me know about all the government jobs which I can apply for? It will be helpful if you can provide me the right details and the next steps.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  2. Difference between B.Des and BSc? Which has more opportunities?
  3. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  4. What are the job opportunities available in government after completion of diploma in fashion designing?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing course?
  6. Can I get a government job after passing M.Sc fashion designing?
  7. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  8. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  9. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  10. What are the government job opportunities available in B.Sc fashion designing?
  11. Am I eligible to get a government job after B.Sc fashion designing please get me detail of job related fashion designing jobs in government sector? -- [New]
  12. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  13. How can I get a government job after doing diploma in fashion designing?
  14. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  15. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Desgining?
  16. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
  17. Can I get a government job after BSc in fashion designing?
  18. Is it possible for me to get government job in fashion designing?
24th June 2016, 10:04 PM
harsha@123

Default Re: What are the government job opportunities available in B.Sc fashion designing?

Large retailers
Brand marketers
Manufacturers
Fashion consultancy organizations
Textile mills
Home furnishing companies
Design BPO's
Fashion technology solution providers and
Large apparel manufacturing companies.duration will be 3years.
25th June 2016, 06:59 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government job opportunities available in B.Sc fashion designing?

After completion of the B.Sc fashion designing course, one can remain self employed or can join several export houses, garment store chains, textile mills, leather companies, boutiques, fashion show organizers, jewellery houses and media houses.
25th June 2016, 02:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

After completion of Fashion Designing degree course you can work as:

Fashion Designer

Fashion Coordinator

Fabric Quality Control Manager

Fashion Consultant

Lecturer

You can apply for jobs in organisations such as Central cottage industries corporation, Handloom Development Corporation, cotton Corporation of India Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?