26th June 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the advantage of doing internship? Is it mandatory to do while doing MBA course?

Sir/Mam,

Can u tel about i want doing mba internship in bank u tel me sir i dont no about internship? Can you please help me to understand this? List me the companies in which I can apply for the internship. It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Internship is mandatory for getting certificate of ICWAI?
  2. List of organizations offering Internship to MBA students with stipend in Chennai? Detailed information and duration of an Internship?
  3. Is it mandatory to do internship in final year of BDS? Chances of further studies in UK after that?
  4. College's involvement is mandatory for internship? Can I apply for good internships based upon my knowledge?
  5. Is CA a good option after MBA? CA will add advantage to MBA or MBA will be waste?
  6. List of companies which offer Internship for M.E.(Structural Engineering) with Offshore as a specialization? Why Internship is mandatory?
  7. Is inter mandatory for MBA?
  8. Can i apply for internship in p-rivate banks after completing MBA degree?
  9. Is it mandatory to appear in GMAT to study MBA in US? Can I get admission through TOEFL?
  10. What kind of benefits I will get through Internship being a MBA(HR) candidate?
  11. What does MBA course is capable of? Is it mandatory to do this course after UG?
  12. How may I do MBA hr internship? Is any Pharma company providing internship in hr? I'm in MBA 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure for internship in BHEL at Dubai?
  14. List internship programs floated by companies in Chennai?
  15. Is it compulsory to do an Internship for MBA(Marketing) student? How to do 3 months Summer Internship in Private Banks?
  16. List of organizations which offer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in India
  17. How to apply for internship in banking while doing MBA? -- [New]
  18. For education loan to study MBA, TANCET is mandatory?
30th June 2016, 12:24 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the advantage of doing internship? Is it mandatory to do while doing MBA course?

I have mentioned below the names of some of the companies, you might apply for internship program while pursuing MBA.

> Hyderabad Insulated Wires Pvt Ltd
Address: 7-1-49/3, Shyam Karan Road, Opp. Balaji Medical & General Store, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500016
Phone:040 2373 0693

> Axiom Energy Conversion Private Limited
Address: 201and 202, Bhavani Palaza, Ecil Cross Road, Ecil Cross Road, Hyderabad, Telangana 500062
Phone:040 2713 6227

> Bayside Global Electronics Pvt. Ltd
Address: 1st floor, Union Bank Building,, 15, India Exchange Pl Rd, B B D Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001
Phone:033 4061 1881

> Golconda Enterprises
Address: 4-3-152/503, Moghul Ka Nala, Near Attapur Bridge, Karwan, Karwan, Hyderabad, Telangana 500067
Phone:040 2351 2821

Internship plays important role in strengthening ones resume and increases his/her chance of getting the job profile ahead of others as internship basically means that one has an extra practical knowledge about the working phenomena of his/her core field or any other field he/she has opted for during internship.

No, it is not mandatory to opt for internship program during your MBA course, however it is preferable to have opted for internship program for any candidate pursuing MBA as it will help to enhance their own knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?