26th June 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply summer internship for my MBA project?

Hello sir/ma'm

My name is Pushpak More

I AM doing MBA-1 (FINANCE) FROM Vishwakarma Institute of Management (VIM)
Sir I am looking for summer internship for my project (MBA SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROJECT).
And i am also improve me & myself in financial market analysis in your guidelines .
Plz sir helping me and to get chance proof my self sir the fresher & youngest MBA student .

I am also Sher with you sir, i am done my Winter Internship (WIP) 2015-16 IN
( DISHA FINANCE AND INVESTMENT PVT LTD. )

particular subject is
1ST is - online trading
2 ND is - mutual fund
sir,
I am also doing research pepper in commodity market with my
Prof Vijaya Hake (Coordinator Finance)
She my guide and she also doing PHD in commodity market.

ATTACHED MY CV

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer internship project in HR in Pune?
  2. How to apply for Summer Internship project in HR in Pune?
  3. How to apply for summer internship project in HR in Pune?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar/Bhopal for MBA(PSM & E-Governance) candidate?
  5. Procedure to apply in Project Internship for MBA(Marketing) 1st year student?
  6. What is the procedure and how can I apply for the summer internship during my summer vocation?
  7. Which MNC is best in Delhi for doing summer internship? Procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HR field for MBA candidate of BHU?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the various Summer Internship for doing in MBA?
  11. What is the procedure and companies names to apply for internship after completion of MBA HR?
  12. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  13. List of companies providing summer internship for MBA graduates? -- [New]
  14. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in Tata motors while doing MBA 2nd semester?
  16. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in any Private Bank for MBA(Finance) student?
  18. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
29th June 2016, 11:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply summer internship for my MBA project?

If you want to apply for summer internship for your MBA project in any good company, you should follow the below mentioned steps;

> Contact the prospective Company you wish to apply for your internship program either online or offline(by physically visiting the company).

> Get the application form and fill it up by providing the required details asked for.

> Submit the application form along with the documents and also the registration fee.

After that if you are eligible to get enrolled in the prospective company, you will be acknowledged and the dates will be provided to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?