26th June 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I choose subject to study in B.Ed after completion of B.Tech Mechanical?

Respected Sir/Madam,
How can I choose my subject for studying in B.Ed? I am a B.Tech student from Mechanical Engineering branch and I want to study B.Ed after my B.Tech. Please tell me which subject I should choose as I am really confused right now. Please help me!

28th June 2016, 02:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I choose subject to study in B.Ed after completion of B.Tech Mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
How can I choose my subject for studying in B.Ed? I am a B.Tech student from Mechanical Engineering branch and I want to study B.Ed after my B.Tech. Please tell me which subject I should choose as I am really confused right now. Please help me!
The candidate can choose Mathematics or Science subject to study B.Ed after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering. The educational qualification required to apply for the B.Ed course is a pass in Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% from any recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the B.Ed course. The course is available in various universities and colleges in India. You can contact a B.Ed college for more details regarding the selection of subject.

31st July 2019, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I choose subject to study in B.Ed after completion of B.Tech Mechanical?

Is science and maths easy to study in B.ED after studying btech?

26th December 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam, How can I choose my subject for studying in B.Ed? I am a B.Tech student from Mechanical Engineering branch and I want to study B.Ed after my B.Tech. Please tell me which subject I should choose as I am really confused right now. Please help me!

22nd April 2021, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

After my BTech( bio technology) joined Bed.i. Puducherry University Noe i am in II year B ed. What are optional I have to write lesson plan

28th April 2021, 03:42 PM
SURESH7502

Many university conduct their own entrance exam for the selection of the students. There has many opportunity such as teaching profession

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?