27th June 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and course structure of PG Diploma in Business Operation of IGNOU?

Hi,
Please let me know the admission procedure in IGNOU for PG Diploma course in International Business Operation? I want to get admission for this course in IGNOU. Please tell me the procedure of admission and also the course structure. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Does IGNOU offer Diploma in Pharmacy course? Procedure of admission and fee structure?
  2. Is it possible to do B.Tech in IGNOU after completing Diploma? Procedure for admission and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in International Business Operation in IGNOU?
  4. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  5. Does IGNOU offer distance LLM course to LLB student? Admission procedure, subjects enlisted to study and fee expenses?
  6. Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for 3rd year Agriculture Diploma program?
  7. Admission procedure to study Government Diploma in Co-Operation and Accountancy?
  8. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Operation theater technology with scholarship?
  9. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  10. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  11. Can I apply for IGNOU OPEN MAT to pursue PGD in Operation Management? When OPEN MAT will be conducted?
  12. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc physics at IGNOU, Odisha -- [New]
  13. What is the procedure to take LLB admission in IGNOU?
  14. Which course has more scope in between Diploma in Operation Theater and Diploma in Anesthesia Technology? List of colleges and admission procedure for it?
  15. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through PG Diploma in International Business Operation course?
  16. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  17. List of jobs I can apply for after completing diploma in Banking business(DBB)? Is it sufficient to get a job in private bank in operation department?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
28th June 2016, 08:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and course structure of PG Diploma in Business Operation of IGNOU?

You can apply for OPENMAT which is conducted by IGNOU for admission in various PG diploma courses. Notification is released every year for admission and you have to apply through online or offline mode.

Admission will be according to the performance in the entrance exam and seats will be allotted through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?