27th June 2016, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

What all we should prepare for Infosys campus placement?

Hi,

Our college campus placements are nearing..first compny visiting us for 2016 batch would be infosys pls guide me as to how to crack various rounds and please tel me about the rounds..also provide me with d recent placement papers so tat i cn prepare wel?

28th June 2016, 08:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all we should prepare for Infosys campus placement?

Preparation tips for Infosys recruitment drive :-

- You need to have rigorous practice of aptitude.
- Books from RS Agarwal or Arun Sharma are sufficient.
- You must practice verbal ability questions. English is of utmost importance to crack Infosys recruitment drive.
- Practice solving questions from various online platforms to increase your reading speed from the computer screen.
- Prepare your domain well especially the fundamentals for the interview round. Have adequate idea on the training, project or internship whichever you have undertaken.
- Make sure you know programming at least in one programming language.
- Prepare yourself with answers to common HR questions in the interview.
28th June 2016, 08:21 PM
monu2681992

You need not to worry for Infosys. Infosys is an easy company to get in. What you need is some trick and some expertise with good communication skills.

Mentioned below are the rounds that candidate has to go with:

1. Written Round.
2. Group Discussion Round.
3. Technical Round.
4. Human Resource Round.

You need to clear all the round.

Basic Questions are being asked in the Recruitment drive. All the questions are from your syllabus.
Company do not expect much from the freshers which are from the college. They will expect that you should know the basics of your core degree and technical degree.

Just enhance your communication skill and that is it.
23rd August 2016, 03:05 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

To get a place in Infosys campus recruitment you need to be good at these following sections

> Prepare well for the aptitude round which is usually a little harder specially the english section.

> Prepare for Group discussion if they confirms you GD is there

> Prepare well for technical fields which you are writing in your CV.

> Prepare for HR section as well. Be clever about giving hobbies, extra curricular activities etc
28th July 2020, 12:24 PM
deepikapandey9999

They can change the pattern of the test sometimes. When I gave the screening test they skipped quantitative aptitude. You just need some basics to clear the exam. There is a website called india bix where you can practice the mock papers.

I don't know the interview process for Btech graduates ,probably the interview process comprises of technical round , group discussion and finally hr round.

For Bsc graduates they would ask some technical stuff like DBMS and java.

All you can do is fake the nervousness and speak confidently.
29th July 2020, 03:03 PM
Siddharth717

To apply to Infosys, you first need to meet their academic criteria. A minimum of 60% marks in Class 10 and 12, and 65% and above in B.
Eligible candidates then go through a three-stage recruitment process that includes:
Aptitude test.
Technical interview.
HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?