5th June 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas after scoring 61% in 12th standard?

i got 61% in 12th cbseboard. i want admission in guru ghasidas university,bilaspur so i want to know can i get admisssion in these university or not

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission without scholarship for Ph.D in Human Geography at Guru Ghasidas University? Age limit for admission?
  2. Where can I find good coaching centers for NET exam after completing M.A Geography from Guru Ghasidas University Bilaspur?
  3. Is it possible for me to get the educational loan to continue my MCA course in Guru Ghasidas Central University? List of educational loan providing banks?
  4. Can I do Ph.D in Zoology after M.Sc in zoology seven years back? Admission procedure and colleges for the same?
  5. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  6. List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur along with their contact details
  7. Can I get admission in IIM after scoring 6% marks in 10th standard, 66% marks in 12th standard and 59% in graduation
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th? -- [New]
  9. Any university approved by UGC?
  10. Can I get admission in DAV college or Guru Gobind Singh College after scoring 78% marks in 12th board exam?
  11. Model question papers of central university? Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam?
  12. Can i do Architecture course after scoring 50% in 12th standard?
  13. Eligibility requirement of B.Sc admission in Gujarat?
  14. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  15. Summer training in DRDO: Eligibility and Procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  17. Can i get admission in B.Arch course with 44.64% marks in 12th?
  18. How many seats are available in IIT for M.Tech in Industrial and Production engineering
3rd April 2012, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas after scoring 61% in 12th standard?

i have passed bsc.with 48% marks .iwant to do pg in chemisry in gurughansidas vishvidyalay ?
24th April 2014, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas after scoring 61% in 12th standard?

How to get admission in ggu after getting 53% in class 12th and i am belonging to sc qota?
12th July 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in ggu after getting 57% in class 12th commerce and I am belonging to general qota
6th March 2018, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in ggu bilaspur after 83.02% in class 12th commerce and I am belongs to obc
An 12 th exam pass year 2017-18
8th March 2018, 04:19 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Guru Ghasidas University (GGU) offers different level degrees and courses.

To get admission in the GGU for Under graduation courses you need to meet the eligibility requirements and follow few process which are mentioned below.

The basic eligibility required to study any under graduation or integrated course is to complete 10+2 in any related stream with minimum 50% from any recognized board.The minimum percentage may vary based on the course & degree.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam. Every year in the month of May GGU conducts entrance exam named Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test (VET).
The university also accepts the candidates who have cleared JEE mains in good score will be given admission in GGU.

If you meet the eligibility requirements then you can apply for the entrance exam.
To apply for the exam you need to visit the official website and fill the application form with all the details, pay the registration fees and submit it.
You need to attend and qualify the exam in merit so that you can get admission in GGU for your under graduation degree.

For notifications, application forms and other details visit the official website of GGU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?