29th June 2016, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I use the Caste Certificate of Delhi in Uttar Pradesh? Will it be Valid here?

Hello Sir, I am residing in Delhi for the last 10 years. I want to apply for Uttar Pradesh Government teachers jobs. I have a Caste Certificate of Delhi. Will my caste certificate be valid in Uttar Pradesh?

25th July 2016, 03:04 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I use the Caste Certificate of Delhi in Uttar Pradesh? Will it be Valid here?

See, it depends.
Some departments allow the caste certificate of the other state in their state.
While some allow the caste certificate issued by only their sate ans no by some other state. SO, it depends on the department in which you are applied.

Actually this happens because in INDIA there are many communities in different region and t lure them government of that state provide them reservation.

Since you are applying for the teachers post, so i would suggest you to go though the reservation clauses in the official recruitment in which the vacancies might have come.

You should check that at the official website of the Uttar Pradesh education department. The address of the same is provided below.

www.upsessb.org
19th September 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I use the Caste Certificate of Delhi in Uttar Pradesh? Will it be Valid here?

Is OBC certificate issued by UP government valid for NET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?