30th June 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Msc Biochemistry without giving the entrance exam?

I am a science graduate with CBZ group(chemistry ,botany,zoology) I had taken admission in Msc biochemistry but I was unable to complete it due to some personal reasons but now I want to complete my Msc in Biochemistry ,So I want to know if I can take admission in MSc biochemistry with out giving entrance ?

Related Questions:
30th June 2016, 05:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Msc Biochemistry without giving the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a science graduate with CBZ group(chemistry ,botany,zoology) I had taken admission in Msc biochemistry but I was unable to complete it due to some personal reasons but now I want to complete my Msc in Biochemistry ,So I want to know if I can take admission in MSc biochemistry with out giving entrance ?
Yes, you are eligible to study the M.Sc in Biochemistry without entrance examination in Jain University. The educational qualification required to study the course is a Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry from a recognized university. The duration of the course is two years. You can apply either online or offline for the admission. The aspirant can check the details in the Jain University Official Website.
17th August 2021, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Msc Biochemistry without giving the entrance exam?

What are the university's or colleges for msc biochemistry without entrance
10th May 2022, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I want join in MSc microbiology, how can I join MSc microbiology with out entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?