1st July 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Which companies are provide internship for polymer science in bangalore?

Hi,

I am currently pursuing B.E in polymer science and technology and in 4th sem,want to know which all company provide internship in the said subject.in case anyone has any information kindly pass it to me on this. Awaiting to get the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies provide internship for B.E Polymer Science and Technology students?
  2. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  3. Which companies provide 2 months internship programs in Bangalore?
  4. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  8. List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months internship after B.Tech?
  9. Details about the companies that provide internship in Bangalore?
  10. How may I do internship in Bangalore for a period of 1 month? I'm doing B.E(information science) from MIT(Manipal)
  11. List of best IT companies which provide free internship for MCA student in Bangalore -- [New]
  12. List of companies providing internship for MCA candidates in Bangalore?
  13. List of companies offering Internship project to B.E. CSE 4th year student in Bangalore?
  14. List of companies offering internship for civil engineers in Bangalore?
  15. Which all companies provide internship in karnataka
  16. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  17. Telecom companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  18. List of companies which provides internship to do in Bangalore?
2nd July 2016, 05:27 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which companies are provide internship for polymer science in bangalore?

Here are some Polymer companies to pursue internship :
-- Brahad Elastomers Pvt Ltd
-- Yamuna Industries Ltd
-- Naptha Resins and Chemicals Pvt Ltd
-- Sankhla Industries
4th July 2016, 10:48 PM
kavya bv
Member+

Default Re: Which companies are provide internship for polymer science in bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am currently pursuing B.E in polymer science and technology and in 4th sem,want to know which all company provide internship in the said subject.in case anyone has any information kindly pass it to me on this. Awaiting to get the response.
companies providing internship in polymer science and technology ::

Mdewlar connections pvt.ltd ,Bangalore
Robert Bosch engineering and business solutions
JRF position on polymeric bio materials
Akzo Nobel -technical executive powder coatings
Sankhla industries
Yamuna Industries ltd..
Naptha resins and chemicals pvt.ltd
26th December 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Am a btech polymer engineering final year student
Which company's are providing internship programs in chennai or Bangalore
Eg :tyre industries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?