3rd July 2016, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Is YCMOU valid for private sector job for a B.Com(GO2) candidate having 5 years of work experience in BPO industry?

Hello, I have completed (C02) preparatory exam and B.Com (G02). I have 5 years work experience in BPO industry. I am looking for a job in the same industry but I don't know YCMOU is it valid or not for the Private Sector job?

Related Questions:
  1. YCMOU - Is it valid for Private Sector Jobs? How to prove it to HR Managers if it is valid?
  2. Is it possible for me to get a job in private sector after having 8 years of work experience in finance and accounts department?
  3. Does correspondence MBA hold any value in Private Sector Jobs? Is it valuable only with work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  5. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  6. Jobs after B.Com from YCMOU Nasik?
  7. Can I get any private job after B.Com YCMOU Nasik?
  8. Can I apply for job at the age of 30 years having 8 years experience in BPO?
  9. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  10. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience?
  11. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  12. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  13. How to get job after completing B.Com in YCMOU?
  14. Is MBA and EMBA equivalent Degree? Should I do EMBA degree? Can I apply for government sector job which require MBA after completion of my EMBA degree? I have 5 years experience in private sector industry.
  15. Courses to change the job from government sector to private sector? I have work experience of 5 years in distribution company.
  16. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience or Bank PO job?
  17. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  18. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
8th July 2016, 10:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is YCMOU valid for private sector job for a B.Com(GO2) candidate having 5 years of work experience in BPO industry?

Most of the private sector companies specially US companies don't accept distance mode degrees for various jobs. They want strictly a regular degree for various jobs.

In BPO industry too most of the companies are from US and they don't consider distance education. You can try for companies who are based in India, if your degree is not accepted by US companies.
11th July 2016, 12:40 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is YCMOU valid for private sector job for a B.Com(GO2) candidate having 5 years of work experience in BPO industry?

Based on your 5 years BPO work experience you can get the job for the same profile in any of the industry, so this is a plus point for you.

And then again comes your YCMOU degree, so let me tell you that this degree is valid for private sector job, but for not all the job.

Generally it comes for non-technical job, but it is good for you.
18th January 2022, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bcom in YCMOU and now I am learning software testing skills, so is it valid to get job in IT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?