3rd July 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting government jobs after completion of IPCC?

How to get government jobs available for completion of IPCC and what is the position of in a firm with the qualification ipcc? Can you please provide me the details on this as soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can come back soon on this.

14th July 2016, 01:50 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting government jobs after completion of IPCC?

Just with CA IPCC you don’t have good jobs in Government sector.
So, first complete your CA then you have lot of opportunities to get job in Government sector.
Otherwise complete CA IPCC and MBA then you have good opportunities in government and private sector also.
Otherwise Complete CA and other course like CMA, CS then also you have good opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?