4th July 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

How to do Internship from TATA Motors after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical branch? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am in 2nd year of B.Tech with Mechanical branch from NIT Patna. After completion of it I want to do Internship from TATA Moltors. Please send me details of how to apply and selection procedure for it on my email id- [email protected]?

6th July 2016, 12:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Internship from TATA Motors after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical branch? Procedure to apply for it?

Procedure of internship in Tata Motors :-

- The first process is through on-campus internship drive wherein Tata Motors visits many colleges across India to recruit interns. If it comes to your college for internship drive, you can apply.

- The second is through referral. If you have contacts with any employee of senior management level you can apply through his/her referral.

- The third is by contacting the HR department of the concerned branch to know whether there is any provision of internship and vacancies for which you are eligible. However, this is difficult since everyone cannot reach the HR department of Tata Motors offline. You need to know the application procedure from the concerned authority and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?