4th July 2016, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Which college is better in between Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology & Science and Institute of Engineering & Technology, DAVV to study M.Tech(Electronics & Communication)?

Hi,
I want to know that which college would be better in between Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science and Institute of Engineering and Technology, DAVV, if I would like to do M.Tech from Electronics and Communication branch? I would like to know which will be better as per my branch is concerned in terms of placement, degree, facilities, etc. which would be more usable for future purpose.

15th July 2016, 12:28 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college is better in between Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology & Science and Institute of Engineering & Technology, DAVV to study M.Tech(Electronics & Communication)?

I cannot comment which is better than other. As all are approved by University grant Commission & having no issues. DAVV stands for Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya. They have got good placement & their degrees are valid. DAVV does not have good facilities compared to Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science and Institute of Engineering and Technology.

So, choice should be your which one you want to join. You must check fees, distance from your home etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?