4th July 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing for B.Com graduate? Course duration and fee expenses?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.Com and I am interest in Interior Designing. I want to do Diploma course in Interior Designing. I want to know the eligibility of this Interior Designing course and tell me about its duration and fee expenses. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  2. Which course is btter between MA in Interior Designing and PG Diploma in Interior Designing after B.Sc Mathematics? Duration of courses and scopes? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  4. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?
  5. How and where to pursue diploma in interior designing?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  7. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  8. Can i study Diploma in Interior Designing and BCA at the same time or not?
  9. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) having completed Diploma in Interior Designing and B.A.?
  10. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Apollo Hospital, Bangalore being a BAMS graduate? Procedure, fee expenses, course duration and last date to apply?
  11. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of graduation from Delhi University and completed diploma in interior designing?
  13. Required documents and eligibility criteria to do diploma in Interior designing from Women Polytechnic college?
  14. Eligibility for Diploma in Interior Designing?
  15. Am I eligible for Customs Officer post after doing diploma in interior designing?
  16. Eligibility, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma(Rubber Technology) in Delhi College of Distance Education?
  17. What is the duration of Diploma course in DreamZone? Also tell me about fee details?
  18. Which colleges are good to study Diploma in Interior Designing in Pune?
5th July 2016, 11:26 AM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing for B.Com graduate? Course duration and fee expenses?

Admission to Interior Design course will be based on your score obtained in the qualifying examination and entrance tests like Symbiosis Entrance Test(SET), India Entrance Examination for Design etc.

Eligibility for Diploma in Interior Designing:

->The basic eligibility is just a Secondary School leaving certificate.
->Minimum age required is 15 years.

Duration of the course is 1 year.

The fee structure may not be the same for all colleges.
It may vary from college to college.
But on an average the fee expenses range from 6 lakhs to 8 lakhs.
6th July 2016, 05:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing for B.Com graduate? Course duration and fee expenses?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria for Diploma in Interior Designing:-

Candidates must have completed their class 10th or equivalent from a recognised Board.
Candidates age must be above 15 years.

The duration of the course is 1 year.
The fee expenses of the course is not same for all the colleges, it varies from college to college. You need to contact to the respective college in order to get the exact details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?