6th July 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance examination we need to prepare for doing MDS course abroad?

I am studying in BDS 1 st yr want to complete my MDS from abroad Want guidance and want to know which exams are conducted to do MDS in abroad? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program in Abroad?
  2. How many marks required in BDS to do MDS from abroad? Entrance exam details for the same?
  3. Marks needed in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? What are the entrance exams I need to clear?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MDS in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?
  5. Cutoff marks required in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of MDS course with just 1 year course to be done in abroad?
  7. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
  8. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  9. Should I go abroad and do MDS? Details about MDS in Singapore
  10. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to do Masters of Education outside India?
  12. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  13. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study MDS in Abroad for a BDS Intern?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Which entrance exam we need to prepare to get admission for MDS in UK?
  17. Entrance exams to study MDS? Examination date of COMEDK-MDS?
  18. Books and ideas for preparation of MDS entrance examination?
6th July 2016, 11:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the entrance examination we need to prepare for doing MDS course abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in BDS 1 st yr want to complete my MDS from abroad Want guidance and want to know which exams are conducted to do MDS in abroad? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Thank you!
The entrance exams are,

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.

IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for IELTS Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?