7th July 2016, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

List of companies to do summer internship while doing second year EEE?

I am a second year EEE student.I am willing to do internship in the upcoming summer. Could you please list out companies offering internship for EEE students in AndhraPradesh? Can you please provide me the complete details on this soon?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  2. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  3. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  4. List of companies where I can do internship after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  5. Companies offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacations in Bangalore for EEE students?
  6. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  8. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  9. List of core EEE companies to provide summer internship in Chennai?
  10. List of companies which offering summer internship in NCR and How may a 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student apply for this summer internship?
  11. List of core companies offering Internship to EEE 3rd year student in Vellore?
  12. List of companies to apply for internship while doing final year EEE?
  13. List of companies near Tamil Nadu to do internship while doing EEE 2nd year? -- [New]
  14. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  15. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  16. List of the companies for internship? I am a 2nd year EEE student
  17. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  18. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
8th July 2016, 11:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to do summer internship while doing second year EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a second year EEE student.I am willing to do internship in the upcoming summer. Could you please list out companies offering internship for EEE students in AndhraPradesh? Can you please provide me the complete details on this soon?
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in EEE candidates in AP:-

1. Technosoft Solutions, 48-14-35/1, Rama Talkies Road,, Asillmeta Junction
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 092466 70657

2. Precistat IT Solutions Private Limited, Daspalla Hills, Paanduranga Puram Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 0891 253 6988

3. Harmony Infotech, 4a, 2nd Floorvasavi Plaza (Opposite Chitralaya Theatre), Suryabagh
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 0891 663 3003

4. Mapple Software Private Limited, 401, Tirumala Arcade, A Metta Junction, Opposite Meghalaya Hotel, Cbm Compound, Cbm Compound, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 0891 253 2998

5. Cluster Infotech Private Limited, 47-10-17, B-2, Varanasi Majestic, 2nd Lane, Dwarakanagar, Dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 0891 664 1987
9th February 2017, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies to do summer internship while doing second year EEE?

I am a second year EEE student. I would like to do summer internships in this summer. Can you please list out companies which offers internships in Kolkata?
22nd March 2017, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to do internship in three weeks,would u assist me the places,courses related to EEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?