8th July 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech (IT) 4th semester students?

Hi...
I am currently pursuing B.tech IT. I am in 4th semester(2nd year) and wishing to do a summer internship in ahmedabad after the completion of this semester.So i wanted to know if there are private sector companies in ahmedabad offering summer internship for B.tech IT 2nd year.If so then please get me the details as soon as possible.Reply awaited...Thank You..!!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  3. List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  5. List private sector companies in Ahmedabad offering internship to B.Tech students?
  6. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.E.(EEE) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  7. List of companies in which I can do internship in summer after completing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology?
  8. Procedure to get internship at leading IT companies -- [New]
  9. List of companies where I can do internship after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  11. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  12. Companies offering internship to MBA students in Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad?
  13. How to do summer internship in Ahmedabad for ECE? I am in 4th semester
  14. Procedure to apply for summer internship? List of the companies available for electronics and instrumentation students after 4th semester
  15. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Companies which offers Summer Internship to MBA(Finance) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  18. List of FMCG companies offering Internship to MBA 4th semester student?
9th July 2016, 01:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech (IT) 4th semester students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi...
I am currently pursuing B.tech IT. I am in 4th semester(2nd year) and wishing to do a summer internship in ahmedabad after the completion of this semester.So i wanted to know if there are private sector companies in ahmedabad offering summer internship for B.tech IT 2nd year.If so then please get me the details as soon as possible.Reply awaited...Thank You..!!
List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech (IT) 4th semester students:-

1. TatvaSoft, 9th Floor, Iscon Elegance, Near Prahladnagar Cross Road, Sarkhej, Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 4003 8222

2. Gaytes Service Center, 509-511, Sakar-5, Mithakhali Railway Cross, Behind Natraj Cinema, Ashram Road, Mill Officer's Colony, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone: 079 6609 7400

3. Adit Microsys, No. 502, Shapath - II, Opp Rajpath Club, S.G Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone: 098242 34667
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?