8th July 2016, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

List of companies to apply for summer training while doing diploma in mechanical engineering?

I want to do summer training in ncr so u provide me the companies adress and name for summer training? Can you please list me down all the companies details for this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the complete information soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  3. List of companies for doing summer training in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  4. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. How to go for summer training after passing mechanical engineering?
  6. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Which Companies in Odisha offer Summer Training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students?
  8. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  9. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  10. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  11. Which companies offer 2 months summer training for mechanical engineering student?
  12. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  13. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  14. How to apply in mechanical companies for 6 weeks? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  15. List of power plant companies to do summer internship in Diploma in Power Generation Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. List of companies in Germany or Australia offering training in Mechanical or Electric engineering field?
  17. How can I apply for Summer Training being a Mechanical Engineering student?
  18. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
9th July 2016, 12:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to apply for summer training while doing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do summer training in ncr so u provide me the companies adress and name for summer training? Can you please list me down all the companies details for this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the complete information soon.
List of the companies for intership in Mechanical Engineering student:-

1. Rajesh Engineering Works, 9-270/1, R.G Nagar, IE Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 2307 9801

2. RamTech Manufacturing Industries, St-7, H.No - 3-6-497/303, Himayatnagar
Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 098661 46791

3. Allen Reinforced Plastics Private Limited, 6-3-856/A, Saadath Manzil Colony Rd, Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6678 7464

4. S N Industries, Type II 2-b, Industrial Estate, Kukatpally, Industrial Estate, Hyderabad, Phone: 040 2307 6471

5. Pfeiffer Vacuum (India) Private Limited, 25/5 Nicholson Road, Tarbund, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2775 0014
9th July 2016, 08:16 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of companies to apply for summer training while doing diploma in mechanical engineering?

List of the best mechanical company for summer training to diploma students are:-

::Ashok Leyland

::TATA Power

::Adani Power

::Reliance Power

::Lanco Infratech

::Tata Motors

::Honeywell

::CETPA Infotech

::Bosch India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?