6th June 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Are IIT question papers available in Bengali? Can I use a calculation?

Does one can answer in bengali at iit entrance test ?
Are iit question papers available in bengali ?
Can scientific calculator be used in math, physics and chemistry ?

1st April 2015, 12:16 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: Are IIT question papers available in Bengali? Can I use a calculation?

The question paper for IIT JEE are optional in nature. You have to tick the correct option in order to answer it properly. The question paper will be in either English or Hindi. Candidates must exercise the choice of question paper language while registering for JEE Main or JEE Advanced. Change of question paper language will NOT be entertained after the registration. The question paper is not available in any language apart from these two languages. So question papers are not available in Bengali language.

You will not be allowed to use a calculator or any device that might help you with the exam.
16th June 2019, 12:45 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are IIT question papers available in Bengali? Can I use a calculation?

You will not be allowed to use a calculator or any device that might help you with the exam.
31st May 2020, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir every question Carrie's four Mark's. And we can not use any piece of paper or calculator then how l can do all the big questions in my mind . Though it is not possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?