8th July 2016, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a railway nursing job after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?

i had completed my BSc nursing, and nw looking for a job in Indian Railway. Shall i get job in railway sector, if so what would be the designation and how much salary did i expect? Can you please provide me the answer soon on this?

8th July 2016, 08:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a railway nursing job after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Railway recruitment after completion of Bachelor of Science in Nursing. The minimum educational qualification required for railway recruitment is as follows..

>> Graduate Degree from a recognized university in any discipline

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to appear in Railway based recruitment's.

>> As B.Sc in Nursing is a Bachelor Degree, I am sure you are eligible to appear in Railway based recruitment's.

>> You may apply for several posts namely Senior Clerk, Divisional Clerk, Traffic Apprentice, Commercial apprentice and other more posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?