8th July 2016, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

What type of railway job I can apply after completion of diploma in tool and die making?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have completed my Diploma In tool and Die making and I want to do Railway jobs. Pleas tell me can I apply for Railway recruitment job?
I waiting for your feedback.

Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Railway jobs for Diploma holder in Tool and Die-Making? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Railway job after passing Diploma in Tool & Die Making? Eligibility criteria and required conditions for it?
  3. How to get job in railways on the basis of diploma tool and die making?
  4. Can I apply for any railways job on the basis of diploma in tool and die making?
  5. Is there government job vacancy for diploma holder in tool and die making?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Driver post in Indian Railway being a Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  7. How to get job in Indian Air Force or Indian navy on the basis of diploma in tool and die making?
  8. What are the options available for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  9. Possibility to study in Abroad along with part time job for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  10. Possibility to get engineering course after diploma in tool and die making?
  11. Is there any government jobs available for NTTF diploma holders in tool and die making?
  12. Is there any central government job for a candidate with diploma in tool and die making from NTTF and 3 years diploma holder?
  13. Jobs available for a candidate with diploma in tool and die making -- [New]
  14. What to do next after Diploma in Tool & Die Making?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue BE or B.tech after 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die making?
  16. Which is better after completing diploma in Tool and Die Making, IME or AMIE?
  17. Can I apply for SI selection while pursuing NTTF Diploma in Tool and Die making?
  18. What are the future aspects of Diploma course in Tool & Die Making?
8th July 2016, 10:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of railway job I can apply after completion of diploma in tool and die making?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I have completed my Diploma In tool and Die making and I want to do Railway jobs. Pleas tell me can I apply for Railway recruitment job?
I waiting for your feedback.

Thank you in advance.
Yes, you are eligible for railway jobs like Railway Group D post.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

Your minimum age should be 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?