8th July 2016, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors?

I compeleted my graduation in statistic. I had selected RTMNU univercity for msc statistic so plz tell me what are the scope in government and private sector in India. What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors?

11th July 2016, 12:38 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors?

First I tell you about Private sector. If you wish to join any private job then you must give the interview only & will be confirmed in a day or two. For some of the jobs companies conduct exams which take 10 days to 30 days to announce the result. In Private sector salary depends how many years of experience you have. Fresher also get the job but their salary will be less as compared to experience holder. To get the job in private sector is easy as compared to jobs in government sector.

To get the government job one has to face Preliminary Test then followed by the Written Exam if you clear the PT. If you clear both will get chance to face interview. Whole process will take 8 months to 12 months or may be more. Salary is fixed has per the government guidelines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?