6th June 2011, 01:29 AM
jainsapna

Which course of CDAC is better after B.Tech in IT? When is the next entrance exam for CDAC? Procedure to apply for it?

hey..i have completed b.tech in I.T this year,i want to knw which course of cdac would be better for me and when will be next entrance exam for cdac and what is the procedure for apply to it?

7th June 2011, 09:37 AM
Sofepriep

Default Hello,every one

I am new,wish you have a nice day!
22nd June 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course of CDAC is better after B.Tech in IT? When is the next entrance exam for CDAC? Procedure to apply for it?

what is the scope of doing FPDGST course of CDAC after doing M.tech
29th June 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course of CDAC is better after B.Tech in IT? When is the next entrance exam for CDAC? Procedure to apply for it?

as u r from IT back ground opt for DSSD(DIPLOMA IN SYSTEM SOFTWAE)
u will find all details in cdacb.acts.in
all the best
9th July 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

is c-dac banglore provide 100% job placements
12th July 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

hello
i want to join cdac,noida.is placements good in cdac,noida?
please rpl...
27th July 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

next date of cdac entrance?
23rd August 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

how many marks of CDAC CET held?
1st September 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

which course of cdac is better after b.tech in IT? when is the next entrance exam for cdac?
which cdac give 100% placement assurance?
whta will be the Syllabus for the entrance exam? reply it to my email--- [email protected]
13th September 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

iam btech pass student in IT which course is better and syallbus
21st November 2011, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Hello;
I'm a BE(CSE-2011PAssout) and would like to join C-dac training program... which course is better for me... and what is the next date for examination........
13th December 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I have done BE(CSE) in 2009 and would like to join C-DAC .Tell me which course is better for me and when is next C-DAC entrance exam?
7th January 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have done BE Comp in 2012 and would like to join C-DAC .Tell me which course is better for me and when is next C-DAC entrance exam?
29th September 2012, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

SIR, I have completed my b.tech in electrical which course is best opted for me in c-dac
wat is the method to join in c-dac
14th December 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for .net in C-dac and is her time period?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?