6th June 2011, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer training after 3rd year of electrical engineering?

Sir, i am student of iet college,alwar(raj.),elecrical engneer 3rd year. actually i want to know about procedure for training
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Summer training at BHEL after B.Tech (Electrical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  4. How to apply for summer training with DRDO for 4-5 weeks after B.Tech (Electrical) 3rd year?
  5. Summer training after 3rd year Electrical Engineering? Procedure to register?
  6. How can I apply for summer training in Dhanbad Railway while in 3rd year Electrical Branch?
  7. How to apply for summer training after 3rd year of electrical engineering?
  8. Companies offering Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Companies offering 2 months Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Gurgaon?
  10. What should I do to do summer training after completion of 3rd year engineering? -- [New]
  11. How can I apply for training? I am a student of B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  12. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  13. How to do summer training in Kolkata, Bokaro after passing B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  14. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  16. How to apply for summer training in NTPC if I am a student of electrical engineering?
  17. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  18. Summer internship in BHEL being a 3rd year B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
20th March 2012, 07:51 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: How to apply for summer training after 3rd year of electrical engineering?

Dear friend,

For summer training which is usually at least for one month.
As you are electrical student, then better go for core companies like NTPC, BHEL, ONGC etc.

To apply for training you need to contact training department or HR of that company.
General procedure is you have to take letter of no objection certificate from your college addressing to the head of training cell of the company. send the training letter and request letter to the company address by hand or by post. They will reply you soon if you are eligible.

Its better if you have any relative or contact in that company then try to give his reference to do training from same company.it will help you allot.

Best wishes
2nd April 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer training after 3rd year of electrical engineering?

my daughter wants to take two months summer training in applied electronics & instrumentation or in electrical engineering, she is student of 3rd year B Tech, please provide the name and addresses to take summer training in above mentioned discipline
17th April 2012, 10:50 AM
jyotsana d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my daughter wants to take two months summer training in applied electronics & instrumentation or in electrical engineering, she is student of 3rd year B Tech, please provide the name and addresses to take summer training in above mentioned discipline
Dear friend,

As she wants to do it in electrical department. then she can apply in following companies:

BHEL

1.Bharat Heavy Electricls Ltd. Electronics Division,
Mysore Road, Bangalore
Karnataka

2.BHEL House,
Siri Fort,
New Delhi
Delhi
29th August 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam,i'm student of B.Tech 3rd yr,Rajasthan(jodhpur),i want training at yur company in electric field,plz permit me for this.
Thanking Yu
Yur Obediently
AKSHAY SINGH
5th January 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for implant training after 2nd year of electrical engineering?
6th January 2013, 04:45 PM
24himani

Either you can apply through your college, means your college will help you.
or you can do industrial training on your own.
APlly in all companies via mail and wait for their response or if you have jack then this is the best step.Companies give preference to the realtives of their staff.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?