11th July 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps to follow to do MS in Marine Engineering from colleges in Germany?

I am doing BE(MARINE ENGINEERING) FINAL YEAR FROM AMET UNIVERSITY
I want to know the details of MARINE ENGINEERING colleges in GERMANY

Is doing Masters in MARINE ENGG a good idea ?or shall i choose other ??

What is the life after doing this course ?
How much salary can i expect ?

thQ

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Marine Engineering Colleges in US, Germany, Canada? Is masters in Marine Engineering a good option?
  2. What are the steps to follow for doing B.Tech in Germany with scholarship requirements?
  3. Which exams I need to give for doing MS in Germany?
  4. Which all steps should I follow to study in Germany?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS course in Germany after completion of course in Philippines? -- [New]
  6. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission in marine institutes in India?
  8. Is it possible to change course from Mechatronic Engineering to Marine Engineering?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Germany for doing B.Tech Automobile?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in M.E Marine Engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical egnineering?
  11. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  12. What is the school fees for teaching masters course in Marine Engineering in Germany? What is the duration?
  13. What are the steps to apply for DAAD scholarship in Germany?
  14. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  15. What is the procedure and steps which I need to follow to become a diploma lecturer in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. After B.Tech Mechanical what steps to be followed to join marine engineering course? Any government colleges providing this course in Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  18. What are the steps to follow to ensure we will get job in core companies after complete of civil engineering?
14th July 2016, 08:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps to follow to do MS in Marine Engineering from colleges in Germany?

To do MS in Marine Engineering course in Germany after completion of your B.E course, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. TOEFL/ IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in German Universities. After completion of your MS (Marine Engineering) course, you can find a lot of job opportunities in Marine field. The minimum salary for Marine Engineer is Rs. 12,00,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?