11th July 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of M.Sc(Biophysics) will be started in AIIMS, Delhi? Duration of this course?

Hi,
Can I know the course duration of M.Sc(Biophysics) available in AIIMS, Delhi? I want to join M.Sc in Biophysics in AIIMS, Delhi. Kindly tell me when the admission will be start? Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  2. Is BPT course offered in AIIMS, New Delhi? Course duration and fee structure? Last date of form submission?
  3. Preparation tips for AIIMS entrance exam?
  4. Marks required in AIIMS entrance exam to get admission in AIIMS, Delhi? List of AIIMS campuses in India?
  5. Seats available in AIIMS for this year? Marks required to get admission in AIIMS Delhi?
  6. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in AIIMS, Delhi with 189 marks in its entrance exam having secured 60% in 12th?
  8. How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate?
  9. What is the fee structure for IIFT Delhi? Duration of the course?
  10. Can I get benefits on MBBS admission in AIIMS, Delhi with OBC certificate of Bihar?
  11. What's the cut off marks required in PMT for getting a seat in AIIMS, Delhi?
  12. Criterion of admission in B.Sc (audiology and speech therapy) from AIIMS, New delhi
  13. When to get admission for B.Sc Nursing in AIIMS in Delhi?
  14. When is the last date to apply for B.Sc course? List of best colleges to apply for B.Sc course?
  15. Procedure to get admission in medical course at AIIMS Delhi for Nigerian student? Fees required for it? -- [New]
  16. Possibility to apply in AIIMS entrance exam for B.Tech 1st year student?
  17. Is there BPT course in AIIMS? Last date of filling the form and duration of course?
  18. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc in physiology at AIIMS
18th July 2016, 09:52 PM
AnsweringExpert

Default Re: When the admission of M.Sc(Biophysics) will be started in AIIMS, Delhi? Duration of this course?

To get admission in AIIMS Delhi M.SC. (biophysics) an entrance examination is conducted every year which is done for 2016. You have to apply for it next year. The registration for it starts from the month of March so keep checking the college website and be up to date with information.The duration of this course is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?