11th July 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get M.Sc(Biophysics) admission in CUSAT?

Hi,
I want to study M.Sc in Biophysics from CUSAT. But I don't know how to apply in CUSAT for this M.Sc course. Kindly tell me about the application for admission in M.Sc(Biophysics) in CUSAT? Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Naval Architecture Course in Cochin University(CUSAT)?
  2. Being a general non-Keralite candidate can I get admission if secured 3267 rank in CUSAT-B.Tech? Percentage required to get admission in CUSAT?
  3. Can I get admission in any CUSAT undertaking college if secured 16383 rank in CUSAT-B.Tech?
  4. Can I get admission in engineering PG courses in Karnataka without a valid GATE score? Is the CUSAT entrance test valid for all colleges in the state?
  5. Will I get admission into CUSAT after scoring 5103 rank in general category? What is the fees of CUSAT?
  6. Can I get admission in CUSAT after scoring 3985 rank?
  7. Admission to CE B.Tech after 12921 rank in CUSAT and belonging to SC category?
  8. Can I get admission in colleges under CUSAT after securing 15153 rank in CUSAT?
  9. Can I get admission in colleges under CUSAT after securing 15153 rank in CUSAT?
  10. Cusat mca admission based on my rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in top branches in Thrikkakara campus of CUSAT after attaining 8145 rank?
  12. Can I get admission if secured 11660 general rank in CUSAT?
  13. Can I pursue MCA in any CUSAT affiliated college if secured 580 rank in CUSAT-CAT?
  14. Will I get admission in CUSAT under General Category after scoring 11766 rank in CUSAT?
  15. Will I get admission in CUSAT after securing 5963 rank in general category?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in CUSAT after scoring 7011 rank in CAT?
  17. Will I get admission admission in CUSAT for mechanical or computer science after scoring 13698 rank in CUSAT and 147 rank in LC reservation?
  18. Will I get admission in CUSAT with a rank of 4511 in general category?
12th July 2016, 01:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get M.Sc(Biophysics) admission in CUSAT?

Sorry, to say that CUSAT does not offer M.Sc. (Biophysics) course. But, it offers M.Sc. (Physics), M.Sc. (Biotechnology) and M.Sc. course in other streams.

As the CUSAT does not offer M.Sc. (Biophysics) course, if you are interested to study any other M.Sc. coure offered by CUSAT, you can apply for admission through online at CUSAT official website http://www.cusat.nic.in/.
14th July 2016, 02:53 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in the above mentioned course in CUSAT as they do not offer the course. You will probably have to try for admission in any other Institute and continue with your studies further.
14th July 2016, 06:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that CUSAT does not offers the course of M.Sc in Biophysics course to study.
So, if you are interested to opt for any other streams such as M.Sc in Physics, M.Sc in Biotechnology etc then you can apply for admission in CUSAT. You need to apply online for the admission.
http://www.cusat.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?