12th July 2016, 03:11 AM
k sunil kumar

Can I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma directly on the basis of Intermediate?

Hello Sir, I have completed Intermediate(MPC) with 91%. And I wanted to know can I enter directly to diploma 2nd year on the basis of intermediate marks?

Related Questions:
  1. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  2. Can I get admission in B.E. 2nd year in IIT being a Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  4. Can I get admission in BA after completing Diploma in Mechanical to prepare for MPSC exam? Can I get admission in BA 2nd year directly?
  5. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  6. Which is best option after Matriculation? Diploma or higher secondary?
  7. What are the requirements to join Diploma course directly in 2nd year?
  8. Do Diploma holders get admission directly to 2nd year? Is it true that there is no entrance exam for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of BCA after completing Diploma in computer Engineering with 83% marks?
  11. What course should I take after passing 10th?
  12. Can I get admission in 2nd year Engineering directly after completing Diploma course? -- [New]
  13. Is it possible to get study B.Tech 2nd year directly for Electrical & Electronics Diploma holder?
  14. How to take admission in Hyderabad directly in 2nd year of B.Tech after passing diploma from Odisha? Is there any entrance exam?
  15. How to get B.Tech degree having done ITI (MET)?
  16. Can I join into engineering without qualifying in EAMCET exam?
  17. How to take admission directly after completing last year diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. Can I get admission in JMI engineering courses directly in 2nd year after Diploma?
13th July 2016, 01:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma directly on the basis of Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by k sunil kumar View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed Intermediate(MPC) with 91%. And I wanted to know can I enter directly to diploma 2nd year on the basis of intermediate marks?
You have completed 12th standard, So you are eligible for direct entry in diploma course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or ITI course are eligible to enter in 2nd year of Diploma course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
13th July 2016, 08:22 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma directly on the basis of Intermediate?

Diploma is a three year course which can be pursued after completion of 10th standard or ITI course or 12th standard. Candidates who have passed 10th standard are eligible to pursue Diploma course and they can get admission in first year of Diploma course.

To be eligible to get admission in 2nd year of Diploma course, you should have passed ITI course or 12th standard with Vocational stream from a Government Board/ Institute. To get admission in second year of Diploma course, you have to appear and qualify the entrance examination conducted by your respective state/ university.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed 12th standard with MPC stream with 91% aggregate marks from a Government recognised board, so, you are eligible to get admission in 2nd year of Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?