12th July 2016, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in after completion of M.P.Ed from Mumbai University?

I have passed M.P.Ed from Mumbai University and i want to do PHd so what is the procedure? Can you please let me know the admission process which is usually followed to apply for the Ph.D course? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can someone please provide me technical assistance for completion of Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  2. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  3. Can I pursue PhD after completing M.Com scoring 48% marks from Mumbai University? What is the procedure to apply for PhD? -- [New]
  4. Registration procedure to study PhD in Hindi for M.Com postgraduate of Mumbai University?
  5. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  6. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Education in Mumbai University?
  7. Admission procedure and syllabus of Ph.D in Accountancy at Mumbai University?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  9. Procedure to do PhD in Hindi for B.Com graduate of Mumbai University?
  10. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  11. Am I eligible for PhD from Mumbai University having 46% in MA?
  12. Colleges in Mumbai which are offering PhD in Management?
  13. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  14. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of Ph.D in Forex programme in Mumbai University?
  15. Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects?
  16. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of MA B.Ed through University of Mumbai?
  17. How can I apply for MPED after BPE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do Ph.D in Pune or Mumbai University?
22nd December 2016, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in after completion of M.P.Ed from Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed M.P.Ed from Mumbai University and i want to do PHd so what is the procedure? Can you please let me know the admission process which is usually followed to apply for the Ph.D course? Awaiting for the response.

Candidates after completion of M.P.Ed from Mumbai University with at least 55% marks are eligible for the PhD in Physical Education program. The admission to the PhD in Physical Education will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Entrance Examination and Interview conducted by the university. Candidates should apply online or offline for the admission to the PhD in Physical Education. The PhD in Physical Education is available in the following universities

Pondicherry University - Official Website

University of Delhi - Official Website

Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University - Official Website

Amity School of Physical Education and Sports Sciences - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?