12th July 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in United States?

Hello,
I am Shruthi, a student of B.Pharmacy from India. I know there are very less job opportunities in India so I don't want to waste my time to do my Master's Degree in India. I want to do my MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in United States. But I want to know that if I do my MS there then what kind of benefits I will get?

16th July 2016, 07:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in United States?

Benefits which you can get after pursuing Master Degree course in USA are :-

- Wide job scope with multiple lucrative career options since the healthcare industry in USA is huge and complex.
- Your degree will hold more value worldwide especially if you pursue the course from a good university.
- The medical field is much more advanced in USA, so you will get to learn more which will indirectly be a boon to your career growth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?