14th July 2016, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

How can I get Quality Assurance Officer job in USA after completing Master of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance?

Hello Sir, I have completed Master of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance and I have three year of experience in Pharmaceutical company as Quality Assurance Officer. So what is the procedure to get a job in Pharmaceutical Industry in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether MBA in Pharmaceutical Management is a good career choice after completing Masters of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance? What are the job scope after completing the same? -- [New]
  2. How to take admission in M.Pharma after scoring GPAT rank of 3527? Which institute is best for me?
  3. Suggestions with regard to Projects on Quality Assurance?
  4. List of the topics to do projects in quality assurance?
  5. Pharmacy job in US or UK after M.Pharma in Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance?
  6. What are the various exams I have to prepare for Master's of Pharmacy in Quality Assurance at Abroad? Colleges in Abroad offering this course?
  7. Ph.D after M.pharmacy in quality assurance and without GPAT qualified?
  8. How to apply for Jobs in Quality Assurance in US or Canada having finished B.Pharmacy and joined M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  9. List of Pharmacy Colleges in AP offering PG courses in Pharmaceutical Analysis, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs?
  10. In Ministry of Defence, a technical assistant of Quality Assurance department can be considered as a gazetted officer?
  11. Guidance for doing Project being a candidate pursuing M.Pharmacy in Quality Assurance?
  12. What are the opportunities available after M.Pharm (India) in USA?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in PG in quality assurance
  14. Difference between P.Analysis and P.Quality Assurance?
  15. Lecturer jobs after M.Pharm in Quality Assurance (QA) -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities offering MBBS course in Germany? What's the total expense of the course?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance) in Abroad?
  18. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Quality Assurance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?