6th June 2011, 09:57 AM
MANIKA PANDAY

Is there any other mode of admission in B.Com in Symbiosis other than the entrance exam? Can I get admission through merit?

HELLO,
I WANT TO ASK SIR IF THE STUDENT HAS MISSED THE ENTRANCE EXAM FOR SYMBIOSIS IS THERE ANY OTHER MODE TO GET ADMISSION IN B.COM LIKE OPEN ADMISSION AND ALL. STUDENT HAS SECURED 90% IN CLASS 12th.

Related Questions:
  1. Is the admission in Symbiosis college based on merit or online admission? What is the procedure for admission?
  2. Are there any entrance tests for B.Com. ? or is it merit based? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  4. Any entrance exam for B.Com admission at symbiosis?
  5. Will the admission into B.Com degree be on the merit basis or entrance basis?
  6. Details regarding B.Com admission at Symbiosis? How may I apply for the course?
  7. Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for B.Com from Symbiosis? Can I apply online for this Exam?
  8. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  9. How to complete M.Phil and PhD through correspondence?
  10. How to take admission in B.Com at Symbiosis? Is there any entrance exam? How can I get the admission forms? What is the fee structure?
  11. Can I get Surajmal of IPU after scoring 4851?
  12. Last date for admission in MBA course in Symbiosis for correspondence? What is the admission procedure? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
  13. Whether distance PhD(Mathematics) is available to study to become an Assistant Professor? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  14. MBA can be done from regular mode if BBS is done through distance mode?
  15. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  16. Is there any entrance test for admission in Symbiosis for B.Com 2016 session? Details of admission?
  17. Eligibility for admission in Symbiosis? When are the forms available and date of exam?
  18. Can I get a seat in BVSc after scoring 193.75 cutoff
12th November 2011, 08:54 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Is there any other mode of admission in B.Com in Symbiosis other than the entrance exam? Can I get admission through merit?

ther is no other way to get addmission other than the fixed procedure
1. entrance test
2. group discussion
3. personal interview
however if you have missed it because of some reason.
than you can request the administration as child marks is very good.
6th April 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any other mode of admission in B.Com in Symbiosis other than the entrance exam? Can I get admission through merit?

Is there any other way for registrion..? Ir can we take admissio now..?
23rd March 2017, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in symbiosis in b.com. Is it possible to get admission through entrance test only. Not on merit base
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?