6th June 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

How much marks I need to score to get a seat in KMC Kurnool under ST category?

for how many marks seat will be available in kmc kurnool under catogary st?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a seat in Kurnool medical college with BC-E caste in AP? I've secured 95% marks in EAMCET
  2. Cutoff marks required to fetch a seat in KMC? Minimum marks required?
  3. Is there any chance to get a seat in any medical college in Chennai namely KMC? Will I get a seat in Chengalpet Medical College?
  4. Can I get a seat in Pharmacy college in Kurnool District after scoring a rank of 33186?
  5. Can I get a seat in JNTU Hyderabad, CBIT Hyderabad or G.Pullarreddy Engineering College Kurnool?
  6. What rank should I secured for getting a seat in government medical colleges in AP like SVU, Osmania, AU, Kurnool medical college etc for MBBS course? I belong to OC category
  7. Possibilities of getting a seat in KMC after scoring 143/240 in Manipal MBBS entrance?
  8. What should be the minimum marks I should score to get MBBS seat in Raipur under ST category?
  9. What is the cutoff mark for admission in Kurnool Medical College,AP under OBC girls quota?
  10. How may I get a seat in Kurnool Medical college? I've secured 120 marks in EAMCET and 568 marks in IPE
  11. How to take admission in MMBS in KMC?
  12. Will I get a seat in KMC after scoring 183.75
  13. Will I get a seat in Kurnool Medical College after scoring 123 marks in EAMCET? I am an OC candidate
  14. Is there any chance to get a seat in Kurnool Medical College after scoring 120 marks in EAMCET with 568 marks in IPE?
  15. Any chance to get a seat in Kurnool Medical College? I have scored 120 marks in EAMCET and 568 marks in IPE
  16. Can I get a seat for Architecture BSc in Kurnool after scoring 28536 rank in EAMCET -- [New]
  17. Can I get a free seat in medical colleges at Kurnool, AP? I have secured 7650 rank in MCET. What's the counselling date for the same and where will it be held?
  18. Freeship in MBBS in KMC -- [Most Discussed]
13th August 2015, 09:14 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much marks I need to score to get a seat in KMC Kurnool under ST category?

There is no limit to obtaining marks. If you obtain full marks then nothing like it. In fact, there will be several other students who would belong to the SC category. There will be some belonging to ST category. The point is that the higher score the better it is. You will face more competition from other reserved category candidates than general candidates. Several such students would want the same seat as you do. The number of seats may extend to a maximum of 100. So try and score the most amount of marks, especially in Biology. Try such that you score around 80% of the total marks. That way you will be way ahead of other students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?