6th June 2011, 11:58 AM
punkoo7

How can I get college in Uttarakhand on the basis of AIEEE rank? I have got 3687 rank in AIEEE in Uttarakhand

my aieee uttarakhand general category rank is 3687.which college i can get.
pls help me.
Is there any ex army man quota for there children in uttarakhand.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for state counseling of Uttarkhand via AIEEE marks?
  2. List of good engineering colleges which can I get through AIEEE in Uttarakhand or any other state? My state rank(Uttarakhand) is 867 and have 111 marks in AIEEE
  3. Can I get any government college in Uttarakhand after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? List of colleges I can apply for? I've got state rank 2600 in AIEEE
  5. Will I get a seat in good engineering college in Uttarakhand or anywhere else? I have scored 111 marks in AIEEE and my state rank(Uttarakhand) is 867
  6. Is there reservasion for ST girls in AIEEE? Can I get a seat in any NITs? My AIR is 18000 and state(Uttarakhand) rank is 372 in AIEEE under ST category
  7. Can I get any government college in Uttarakhand with AIEEE state rank 2213?
  8. Am i eligible to get admission in government college after scoring 3943 rank in AIEEE in Uttrakhand?
  9. How can I take admission in Uttarakhand Engineering Colleges by scoring 1,80000 rank in AIEEE and 28,000 state rank?
  10. Can I get a seat in Uttarakhand government engineering college in AIEEE?
  11. May I get a seat in any government engineering in Uttarakhand. My state rank(Uttarakhand) is 1094 in AIEEE and I belong to SC category
  12. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get a seat in government engineering colleges of Uttarakhand? I have secured 84800 rank in AIEEE
  14. Which college can I get in Uttarakhand after scoring 2987 state rank in AIEEE?
  15. Which government engineering colleges can I get in Uttarakhand after scoring 1562 overall state rank and 1332 category rank?
  16. Which college can I get in Uttarkhand after scoring 75 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Can I get admission in NIT Uttarakhand or in any other NIT Institute after scoring 86.4% in CBSE exams and state rank of 2363 AIEEE rank?
  18. Which are the good colleges for me after scoring an AIEEE rank of 808833 and state rank of 15432? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd July 2015, 07:48 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get college in Uttarakhand on the basis of AIEEE rank? I have got 3687 rank in AIEEE in Uttarakhand

After scoring good rank you are eligible for central counselling for this you have to follow the same procedure as others do if your name came I the merit of candidates then can get admission in that collage.

>> For this you have to register for the online counselling and filling your choice as the collages and streams and lock it and on declaration of result of counselling you will be allotted a collage and then can get the admission after filling the fee of that collage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?