18th July 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying PhD in Nutritional Science for M.Sc (Nutrition and Food Science) student?

I am worried about my career. I am a student of M.Sc(Nutrition and Food Science) and I am planning to do PhD in Nutritional Science. I haven't get any valuable information from internet so I am here to ask you about the benefits which I will get with this PhD. Kindly tell me its benefits immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD in Food and Nutrition for M.Sc(Home Science) candidate?
  2. Which M.Sc post graudation course is better between forensic science and food nutrition? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to do Ph.D from NIN after completing MSc in food science and nutrition with 78% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to study PhD in NIN for a candidate who has secured 63% in M.Sc(Food Science and Nutrition)?
  5. B.Sc in Nutrition and Food Science graduate can do M.Sc in Food Technology?
  6. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  7. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  8. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  9. What is the right choice for me after passing MSc in Food Processing and Nutrition Science
  10. Entrance exam for Ph.D(Food Science and nutrition)? Syllabus for the same?
  11. Sample question papers for MSc food science and nutrition?
  12. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  13. How to become a Food Inspector after M.Sc. in Food Science and Nutrition?
  14. Am I eligible for doing M.Sc in Food and Nutrition being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Life Science? Which colleges can I apply for this course?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc food science and technology?
  16. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  17. What is the procedure followed to pursue PhD FROM NIN Hyderabad?
  18. Which colleges in Bangalore are best to study Ph.D. to increase government job chances?
3rd October 2016, 12:42 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of studying PhD in Nutritional Science for M.Sc (Nutrition and Food Science) student?

You must go ahead with Ph.D in Food Nutritional Science. It has good scope in India as well as abroad. Once you complete this can apply for government jobs as well as private Job. You can also become professor, can open his own Clinic . You can get growth opportunity after doing this. So, complete it will good marks & with god understanding.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?