18th July 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in 1 year Diploma(Advertising and Public Relations) course for 12th student? Syllabus of this Diploma course?

Can I take admission in Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations 1 year course after my 12th standard? I want to join this Diploma course. Can I know the course syllabus also. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission of Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations will be started in Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai? How to get admission?
  2. syllabus for entrance exam in public relations(pg course)
  3. Eligibility criteria for IT companies
  4. Tuition fee for diploma in CPA, Travel and Tourism and Public Relations?
  5. Previous year entrance exam question papers for PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations at Punjab University?
  6. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Priciples of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Is there any entrance exam available for Diploma(Advertising & Public Relations) admission in Institute of Technology and Management, Chennai?
  8. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Process of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Tools of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to become a Public Relation Officer? I want to pursue masters in communication with specialization in Public Relations
  12. Government jobs in Public Relations for experienced MBA in PR?
  13. Question paper of PGD in advertising and public relations of Punjab University -- [New]
  14. Should I opt for Diploma Engineering instead of 12th being an 11th student?
  15. Direct FYBA is possible after Diploma without 12th?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for applying for TCS?
  17. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma course? I am a 12th student
  18. How to do MS in Public relations in abroad? I am pursuing B.Tech IT final year
9th April 2017, 02:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in 1 year Diploma(Advertising and Public Relations) course for 12th student? Syllabus of this Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I take admission in Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations 1 year course after my 12th standard? I want to join this Diploma course. Can I know the course syllabus also. Waiting for your reply!

Sorry, it is not possible to study the Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations after completion of 12th standard. The eligibility to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations will be a pass in Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The duration of the course is one year. The admission to the PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations will be done through an entrance examination and interview in some institutions. The course is available in various institutions in India like

International Institute of Mass Media - Official Website

Indian Institute of Mass Communication - Official Website

JIMMC - Official Website

The syllabus of the PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations is given below;

AD Principles, Practices and Management
Business Communication
Principles, Scope & Function
Corporate Communication and Specialized PR
Media
Principles of Marketing Management
Creativity Operation and Reproduction
AD and PR Ethics and Codes of Law
Production/Assignment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?