19th July 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study LLB for 12th Biology students?

Respected Sir,
I am studying in 12th standard with Biology stream. I want to do LLB after completing my 12th. So, can a Biology student do LLB course? Is it possible for such candidates to study LLB? Please let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.A.LLB for ECE Diploma holder?
  2. Possibility to get admission in LLB course for OBC student with 42% in 12th?
  3. Possibility to study B.Com course after 12th Mathematics and Biology (PCMB)? How to become a CA?
  4. Possibility to study Animation course after 12th with Biology? Details about the course and fee structure?
  5. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the possibility to study 3 years LLB course after completing B.A Sociology from MG University, Kerala
  7. Can I apply for LLB after passing 12th?
  8. Possibility to study B.Com(Banking and Finance) for Biology student?
  9. Possibility to get admission in B.Sc IT without Computer and Mathematics in 12th? -- [New]
  10. Possibility to study B.Tech after 12th with PCBM group but Biology as a Main subject?
  11. Possibility to study BA LLB and BA with regular mode simultaneously?
  12. Procedure for doing law after passing B.Com?
  13. Possibility to study B.Sc in Mathematics if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  14. Possibility to study LLM in Tehran University for LLB student of Kerala?
  15. What should I do to study LLB after completion of 12th Commerce?
  16. Possibility to study B.Pharmacy course from India if completed 12th with Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics without Physics? Entrance exam for it?
  17. Can I do LLB after 12th with biology, chemistry and physics
  18. What is the procedure to study LLB after 12th? I am a student of class 12th
20th July 2016, 02:19 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study LLB for 12th Biology students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am studying in 12th standard with Biology stream. I want to do LLB after completing my 12th. So, can a Biology student do LLB course? Is it possible for such candidates to study LLB? Please let me know about this.
Yes you are eligible to pursue LLB after completing 10+2.

You can sit for CLAT exam which is one of the most popular LLB Entrance Exam in the country right now. CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test. This exam is conducted by the fourteen national universities periodically. If you want to pursue a career in law then you can give this exam for seeking admission in both undergraduate and postgraduate programs.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • You need to be a higher secondary passed out candidate or its equivalent from a recognized school or institution.
  • This exam can also be given by the final year students who are about to sit for the final board exam or awaiting the result of their final exam.
  • You need to secure minimum 50% of marks in aggregate at 10+2 level.
  • For the reserved category candidates there is percentage relaxation. It is 45% in case of SC/ST, OBC or physically handicapped candidates.
  • Your age should not cross the 20 years mark when applying for this exam.
Exam Pattern:-
  • English (including comprehension)- 40 marks
  • Elementary Mathematics- 20 marks
  • General Knowledge/Current Affairs- 50 marks
  • Logical Reasoning- 40 marks
  • Legal Reasoning- 50 marks
20th July 2016, 04:16 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You must appear for CLAT or Common Law Admission Test after your 12th which is the parameter for selecting students into the graduation programme in the country .Since you are a PCB student you can go for 5 year integrated B.Sc, LLB course.

You must fill the application form on line which is already available on their website " clat.ac.in."

The University wise allotment based on merit-cum- preference bases will be published on the CLAT website.
20th July 2016, 07:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. Candidates can get admission in Bachelor of Law through Common Law Admission Test. CLAT is conducted by National Law Universities for admission in LLB.

The eligibility criteria for this examination is that candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with at least 45%. For SC/ST candidates, it is 40%. There is no age bar for any candidates.

The important dates for 2016 CLAT examination is already over, you can wait for next year notification. Once notification is declared, you can apply for this examination at http://www.clat.ac.in.
20th July 2016, 08:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Yes, you are eligible for LLB course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for LLB course.

There are no age criteria.
20th July 2016, 11:22 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study LLB course after 10+2 with biology stream. LLB stands for Bachelor of Law.

The course is of five year duration after 10+2. The eligibility to pursue course is that the candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board in any discipline.

So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination for admission in courses. Some of entrance examination are CLAT, BHU LAT etc...
21st July 2016, 01:01 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. Admission in this course in top National Law Universities is given on basis of Common Law Admission Test.

Eligibility criteria for CLAT exam:

1. You must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board of India. Those who are appearing for board exams can also apply for CLAT exam.

2. English must be one of the compulsory subjects in 10+2.

3. Minimum percentage of marks required to apply for CLAT is 45 % for general and OBC candidate. 5% relaxation in marks is given to SC/ST candidates.

Biology stream candidates can also apply for CLAT examination.

Official website: http://www.clat.ac.in.
2nd January 2017, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 12th in 2013
but bcoz of some circumstances I have to break up my studies and I left my bsc course in end of 2nd year and now I have decided to do LLB should I do like that?
help me sir
31st May 2018, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class xii with subject combination-Biology,Chemistry, Nutrition, computer science with compulsory bengali and english. Can I do LLB course.
12th January 2020, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of pure since with maths with Tamil and English .can I do llb course in Chennai
31st March 2020, 07:31 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--Yea you are eligible to do LLB course.

:- Basic eligibility is to clear the 12th exam with minimum of 50-60%Mark's from recognized board.

;- age not more than 21 years .

:- Must appear the entrance exam namely as CLAT.

:- Reservation available for the reserved category candidate in case of Mark's and age factor.
26th June 2023, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I am biology student can I do llb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?