19th July 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem in Graduation admission for candidate through NIOS Intermediate?

Hi,
I am planning to do my Intermediate from NIOS Board. But after my Intermediate I want to join Graduation. So my question is, if I study Intermediate from NIOS Board then I will get problem to get admission in Graduation? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in AMIE for NIOS Intermediate PCM candidate?
  2. Whether a differently abled candidate is eligible to study Science additionally in 10th ICSE? Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS will enable his admission in Professional colleges?
  3. Can I take admission for Fy.Com in NIOS after 12?
  4. Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow?
  5. Whether NIOS candidate is eligible to appear in GITAM entrance test?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
  7. Is NIOC Maths marksheet enough for doing BCA in graduation?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  9. Can I appear in 12th NIOS directly after completing 10th? Does it create problem in graduation?
  10. Eligibility to reappear in Board exams from NIOS for a candidate who has secured 50% in Intermediate?
  11. Will there be problem at the time of admission after completing 10th from NIOS?
  12. Which is more valuable between NIOS and Haryana board to take admission in DU? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main and study B.Tech for 12th NIOS candidate?
  14. Can I give an improvements exam from NIOS to have better marks in 12th before starting graduation course?
  15. Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS board is barrier for studying Engineering and getting job?
  16. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  17. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is NIOS students eligible to get admission for the engineering course?
20th July 2016, 03:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem in Graduation admission for candidate through NIOS Intermediate?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. This is a central government recognized board for examinations of 10th and 10+2. There is no problem at all if you do your 10+2 from this board. You can apply for all government job examinations as well as pursue higher education after 10+2 from this board

You can apply for examinations like NDA exam, SSC CHSL examination, Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant examination etc. On basis of your 10+2 academic percentage obtained in board exams, you can get admission in India's best university called Delhi University for pursuing undergraduate courses in various disciplines.
20th July 2016, 04:08 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem in Graduation admission for candidate through NIOS Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am planning to do my Intermediate from NIOS Board. But after my Intermediate I want to join Graduation. So my question is, if I study Intermediate from NIOS Board then I will get problem to get admission in Graduation? Kindly tell me asap.
The National Institute of Open Schooling is the board of education under the Union Government of India . It was established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India to provide education to remote areas under the motive to increase literacy and aimed forward for flexible learning.

It is one of the largest Open Schooling system for Secondary and Senior Secondary candidates in the country right now. Anyone who could not complete their schooling due to various factors or who could not cope up with regular studies due to different reasons completes their schooling from this board.

By completing 10+2 from this board one will be not only eligible to sit for various state and national level competitive exams for higher studies or government exam jobs, but are also eligible to pursue bachelor's or master's degree courses from a regular college of a recognized university. So you dont need to worry about it at all.
20th July 2016, 05:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No it is not the case that if you have completed your 12th from National Institute of Open Schooling then you are not eligible to get admission in graduation. You are fully eligible to get admission in whatever the course you want. There are very few universities which do not give admission to the candidates of National Institute of Open Schooling. But most of the institutes in our country give admission so you need not to worry.
20th July 2016, 09:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Yes, NIOS student from 12th standard candidates are eligible for graduation degree course.

Because NIOS board is recognized for higher study.
21st July 2016, 12:16 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, there will be no issue of having intermediate from NIOS. NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and it is recognised by ministry of HRD.

So, the certificate from the board is valid for appearing in entrance examination conducted by different institution for admission in higher courses or for recruitment in jobs.

So, you are eligible to study the intermediate from NIOS board.
22nd December 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

After passing 12th from NIOS, is eligible for (5) years LAW Course. Because in LAW entrance the eligibility criteria is 10 2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?