6th June 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?

I'm from west bengal. My rank in AIEEE is 120084. I want to take admission in any private college in west bengal. So my question is can I opt for private colleges in west bengal through online AIEEE councelling. I am confused becaused in Wbjee councelling also AIEEE rank upto 5 lac is allowed. So, if one can get seat allotment from AIEEE online councelling, then what about Wbjee councelling. So, pls answer me what I have to do i.e. would I have to go to Wbjee councelling or I can get a seat through AIEEE councelling.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  2. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to unlock the locked choice in IIT JEE counseling?
  5. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  6. What are the possible private engineering colleges in West Bengal? I have scored 9267 state rank in AIEEE and 11114 in WBJEE
  7. Fee structure for MCA in private colleges of West Bengal? -- [New]
  8. Can I get a good private college in West Bengal after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE
  9. How can a student of Odisha appear for WBJEE?
  10. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  11. Names of the distance of correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  12. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  13. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  14. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  15. Last 5 years jeca questions with answers?
  16. Can I get a good private college in West Bengal during state counseling after scoring 8394 state rank in West Bengal and 7091 in category?
  17. JECA MCA after PGDCA and Chemistry Honors?
  18. List of top private CSE colleges in West Bengal?
21st June 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?

hi my wb rank is 47000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?