19th July 2016, 08:48 PM
bavanisriram

Expected date of joining for a candidate who is selected in Wipro GIS about 4 months ago?

Hi,
I have got placed in Wipro GIS about 4 months ago. I have also received my Offer Letter but I haven't get any information about the date of joining. Now, I would like to know that when can I expect my date of joining?

20th July 2016, 02:51 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected date of joining for a candidate who is selected in Wipro GIS about 4 months ago?

There is nothing to worry if you were already got selected in Wipro. Soon you will got an email from Wipro regarding your joining date and the domain in which you will be trained by them. Sometimes it will take 4 to 6 months for joining after completion of your graduation. So you don't need to be worry about your joining. Just wait for the email from Wipro.
7th June 2017, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Expected date of joining for a candidate who is selected in Wipro GIS about 4 months ago?

I am selected in Wipro as a project engineer in Feb 2016 through campus and still I didn't get any joining date. I want to know that what will be the joining date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?