21st July 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage marks required to be eligible for doing MS or MBA in USA?

How much required for the ms. in usa like pharma mba or, m.pharmacy? Can you please let me know the criteria required? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the information soon. Awaiting to get the response on this. Thank you!

21st July 2016, 06:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage marks required to be eligible for doing MS or MBA in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much required for the ms. in usa like pharma mba or, m.pharmacy? Can you please let me know the criteria required? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the information soon. Awaiting to get the response on this. Thank you!
After completion of B.Pharma degree, you can do MBA degree in USA through GMAT exam.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Graduate management council.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

The GMAT exam consists of four sections :-

1. Analytical writing assessment
2. Integrated reasoning
3. Quantitative
4. Verbal
21st July 2016, 07:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage marks required to be eligible for doing MS or MBA in USA?

There is no minimum specific percentage required to do MS or MBA course in USA. But, to get admission in Master's degree course in top USA universities, you need to have minimum 60% aggregate marks in your Graduation from a recognised university. To get admission in MS or MBA course in US universities, you have to appear in GRE/ GMAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and you need to report your examinations scores to apply for admission to Master's degree course in US universities.
18th November 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

What is minimum percentage of marks required in 2 to apply for graduation in USA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?