21st June 2010, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Admission in NOIDA or greater NOIDA Engineering Colleges based on UPTU OSGE and GL ranks?

Dear Sir,

My rank in UPTU is OSGE - 27739 and in GL it is 4529.

Could you please advise where can I get admission in NOIDA or greater NOIDA Engg. Colleges.

Thanks.

SHAGUN SINGH.

Related Questions:
  1. Best coaching in Greater Noida to crack RBI entrance exams?
  2. Where can I get admission in Noida or Greater Noida management college after scoring 11754 in UPTU General in MBA
  3. List of colleges I can get in Noida, Ghaziabad or Greater noida with UPTU rank 26959?
  4. Which college will I get in greater Noida or Noida after scoring 116 marks in UPTU?
  5. Private colleges in Noida and Greater Noida in which I can get after scoring 70,000 in General and 23080 in OBC?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in government college after getting the rank 2629 in UPTU? -- [New]
  7. Colleges available in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida with 2000 rank in UPTU for MCA?
  8. Which are the best colleges for B.Com in Noida or Greater Noida UP?
  9. Which college can I get in Noida- Greater Noida in UPTU? I have got rank 16208
  10. Admission in colleges in Noida or Greater Noida for Electrical or ECE course after scoring 24116 rank in general?
  11. List of colleges situated in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida taking admission through AIEEE?
  12. What college will I get in Noida, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida after scoring 65000 rank in UPTU SC category
  13. Which Engineering college I can get admission in Greater Noida having secured a rank of 106000 in UPTU?
  14. UPTU colleges in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida with MCA general rank is 8777
  15. Can I get admission for mechanical engineering in any college of Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida after scoring 49.66% in PCM through CBSE board?
  16. Admission in Galgotia or JSS Noida after scoring 10367 in UPTU? Best colleges of Noida?
  17. List of good colleges in Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida for ECE, CE, IT and Mechanical Engineering? I have got 26205 general rank in UPSEE
  18. Colleges in Greater Noida which provides admission in B.Sc IT for student having less than 60%?
29th June 2010, 01:59 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Post Re: Admission in NOIDA or greater NOIDA Engineering Colleges based on UPTU OSGE and GL ranks?

hello shagun ,
may i ask from you that have you studied in Deep Memorial in Ramprastha GZB IN 7th class? reply
NOw come to your question, dear you can get good colleges in noida like
JSS
GLA
VESHVESHWARYA
Good luck!
29th June 2010, 03:34 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission in NOIDA or greater NOIDA Engineering Colleges based on UPTU OSGE and GL ranks?

hello friend , the counselling session will start from 26th july to 3rd of august , so you need to apply for the same in b/w the dates mentioned so as to be considered for counselling ...

-as you are having girls quota so , from this , you can get colleges such as

~JSS Academy of Technical Education Noida.

~Galgotias College of Engg. & Technology Greater Noida

-through counselling from uptu website http://uptu.nic.in/.

-you can log in to it's website and start counselling in which last year cutoff ranks are also provided .. http://www.seeuptu.nic.in

-the counselling procedure is off-campus online so start doing it ..

best of luck!!!!
29th June 2010, 10:57 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in NOIDA or greater NOIDA Engineering Colleges based on UPTU OSGE and GL ranks?

you can get any branch in Mahatama Gandhi Mission College of Engg. & Technol unfortunatelty you cant get JSS and galgotia your other options are
I.E.C. College of Engineering & Technology
Priyadarshani College of Computer Sciences
Vishveshwarya Institute of Engineering & Technology
and many other
you can get any branch in these your rank is good, just not good enough for the top 2 colleges in noida
30th June 2010, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I Have secured 19000 rank in general catagory & 2900 rank in girls sub catagory.
Could you please suggest me about the colleges where I can get admission.
Please suggets me on the streams , which I can get even.
2nd July 2010, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i got 40000 rank in general and i have donicile of up which top collage in noida i can get plz rply quick.......
3rd July 2010, 02:44 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 40000 rank in general and i have donicile of up which top collage in noida i can get plz rply quick.......
you cannot get the top colleges but if you want just any college then your options are - Mahatma Gandhi institute, Priyadarshani and many other. But not a good one though unless you have some quota
3rd July 2010, 10:56 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sorry but you cannot get top colleges but there are many optoins (not good though) that you chould check out like -
Mahatma Gandhi mission of college... , Priyadarshani college of comp. sci. and vishveshwarya institute
5th July 2010, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i get 38691 rank in uptu what college i get in noida greater noida
6th July 2010, 08:29 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir i get 38691 rank in uptu what college i get in noida greater noida
you cannot get the top colleges like JSS or galgotia but here are your options

1)I.E.C. College of Engineering & Technology ,G.B.Nagar -Civil Engineering , Computer Science & Engg, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering , Information Technology

2)Priyadarshani College of Computer Sciences ,Greater Noida - Computer Science & Engg , Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, and Information Technology

3)Mahatama Gandhi Mission College of Engg. & Technol ,G.B.Nagar - Computer Science & Engg, Electronics & Telecomm Engineering, Information Technology, and Mechanical Engineering

4)Vishveshwarya Institute of Engineering & Technolog ,G.B.Nagar - Computer Science & Engg , Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Telecomm Engineering, Information Technology,and Mechanical Engineering

5)Greater Noida Institute of Technology (Engineering Institute)- Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Information Technology and Mechanical Engineering

6)Noida Institute of Engg. & Technology - Civil Engineering , Chemical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information Technology.

These are onyl 6 of your many options you should check on uptu's website there may be better options for you
7th July 2010, 05:15 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi
you can get good colleges like
1.I.E.C. College of Engineering & Technology

2.Priyadarshani College of Computer Sciences

3.Vishveshwarya Institute of Engineering & Technology

4.Noida Institute of Engg. & Technology.
8th July 2010, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

how i can get a college in Noida and greater noida through AIEEE my rank is 225000 please reply me as soon as possible
9th July 2010, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

my uptu rank is (GN64836.0) upgd upgl????
can i get clege i noida or greater noida...........
10th July 2010, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Do i get admission in top colleges of rajasthan?? my aieee rank is 134000 ,plz reply?????????????
10th July 2010, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,my merit no.in maharashtra counselling through aieee is 6688,i am OMS candidate.which college do iget for admission??????????plz rply quick
11th July 2010, 10:39 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

it si very tough to get admission in the best collge but you can take admission in the following college...
Priyadarshani College of Computer Sciences
Vishveshwarya Institute of Engineering & Technology
Mahatama Gandhi Mission College of Engg. & Technol
Priyadarshani College of Computer Sciences ,
12th July 2010, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear student ,
my name is Mahesh and i have done B.tech(cs) from skyline instute of eng. & technology greaternoida ,
i want to suggest that skyline is not good college for placement and the faculty is so boaring. no deeply knowledge of ny subject and i min. salary the fresher student recruted in skyline they do not have sufficient knowlwdge .
then my dear fnd does not choose skyline college for admission .
if u have choose then ur career is not bright.
no advantage , but have many disadvantage such type of college .
13th July 2010, 04:18 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
my uptu rank is (GN64836.0) upgd upgl????
can i get clege i noida or greater noida...........
you cannot get the top colleges like JSS and galgotia but here are some other options for you

1) Noida Institute of Engg. & Technology - Chemical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering

2) I.T.S.Engineering College(222) ,Greater Noida - Computer Science & Engg , Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering

3) Greater Noida Institute of Technology (Engineering Institute) - Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Information Technology

4)Mahatama Gandhi Mission College of Engg. & Technology - Computer Science & Engg , Electronics & Telecomm Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering

These are not the best options but probably the best you can get
14th July 2010, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

please some one tell me how is iimt college of engineering in meerut/noida.i am planning to take sdmission in it through management quota(no donation) in computer science branch.is it a good choice to take admission in iimt engineering college?i am from jharkhand. i got 86% in 12th board in pcm. my aieee rank is 112426.also tell me which other better colleges can i try at this aieee rank or marks (pcm)?
15th July 2010, 03:46 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
please some one tell me how is iimt college of engineering in meerut/noida.i am planning to take sdmission in it through management quota(no donation) in computer science branch.is it a good choice to take admission in iimt engineering college?i am from jharkhand. i got 86% in 12th board in pcm. my aieee rank is 112426.also tell me which other better colleges can i try at this aieee rank or marks (pcm)?
IIMT is one of the best colleges in Meerut So I think its a good choice otherwise you can get admission thorugh management quota in better colleges but some colleges like JSS can charge as high as 6 lakhs. SO choose wisely
16th July 2010, 08:19 AM
shubham_k

but being from jharkhand, will it be good for me to join a college in uttar pradesh? as i have heard that uptu papers are not properly evaluated. i have also heard that in uttar pradesh, semester exam papers of different engg. colleges are often found thrown beside the river banks. i think the improper evaluation of answer sheets is one of the reasons that students of uptu do not get better placements,since their academic records get poor due to the poor evaluation. do u all agree with me?????
16th July 2010, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

my uptu rank is 67000 and my upaf rank is 1600, so can i get any good or average college????? plzzz reply soon i am waiting......
17th July 2010, 02:06 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

you can get the following colleges
1) Noida Institute of Engg. & Technology - Chemical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering

2) I.T.S.Engineering College(222) ,Greater Noida - Computer Science & Engg , Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering

3) Greater Noida Institute of Technology (Engineering Institute) - Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Information Technology

4)Mahatama Gandhi Mission College of Engg. & Technology - Computer Science & Engg , Electronics & Telecomm Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering
17th July 2010, 12:34 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend
With this rank it is really difficult to find a good college. The counseling is over. Also the admission process has been started few days back.
However, there use to be some % of seats reserved for management quota. Those seats are filled by donation in general.
Therefore, you can try out for this.
It's too late now. So, whatever you decide you take your steps in a little pace.
Thank You
17th July 2010, 11:06 PM
sharad3010

u r nw gng to be a part of uptu

congrats fr getting in a colllge
as per ur rank i think dat u can easily get into iec ims iimt gl bajaj rkg etc colleges in noida region
17th July 2010, 11:38 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend
With this rank it is really difficult to find a good college. The counseling is over. Also the admission process has been started few days back.
However, there use to be some % of seats reserved for management quota. Those seats are filled by donation in general.
Therefore, you can try out for this.
It's too late now. So, whatever you decide you take your steps in a little pace.
Thank You
18th July 2010, 08:24 AM
shubham_k

please some one tell me how is iimt college of engineering in meerut/noida.i am planning to take sdmission in it through management quota(no donation) in computer science branch.is it a good choice to take admission in iimt engineering college?i am from jharkhand. i got 86% in 12th board in pcm. my aieee rank is 112426.also tell me which other better colleges can i try at this aieee rank or marks (pcm)? but being from jharkhand, will it be good for me to join a college in uttar pradesh? as i have heard that uptu papers are not properly evaluated. i have also heard that in uttar pradesh, semester exam papers of different engg. colleges are often found thrown beside the river banks. i think the improper evaluation of answer sheets is one of the reasons that students of uptu do not get better placements,since their academic records get poor due to the poor evaluation. do u all agree with me?????
18th July 2010, 03:21 PM
Singh Anurag Atul kumar

Hi Shagun.I want to tell u that from 26july to 3rd aug is counselling session.You should apply for the same within the time so u considered for counselling.You can get college such that Galgotias college.From site uptu.nic.in u can start your procedure.
18th July 2010, 10:18 PM
akash180192

Smile Re: Admission in NOIDA or greater NOIDA Engineering Colleges based on UPTU OSGE and GL ranks?

my uptu rank is 49149 wich clgs can i get in noida/greater noida................
plzplz plz..............reply
19th July 2010, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i get 158396 in gen.& 15583 in sc rank in uptu what college i get in noida,gr.noida,ghaziabad near delhi. i want to mechanical engineering
21st July 2010, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank in upsee 2010 is 26185. can i get admission in jss/galgotia or any other top college through management quota?

Sonalika
22nd July 2010, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Admission in NOIDA or greater NOIDA Engineering ColleGES.

hey everybody your college never help you to give you a good job .its only depend on your skills. and always remember never criticizes your college ,;,actually every college in uptu is same.
24th July 2010, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,i hv nt attended frst counseling for uptu.my gen rank is 38500 n 6700 in grls quota.cn i gt JSS in second counselng
25th July 2010, 08:06 PM
samratguha

hi friend...
the colleges are as follows:
Dronacharya College of Engineering, Greater Noida

Accurate Institute of Management & Technology, Greater Noida

ITS Engineering College, Noida

International Maritime Institute, Noida

IIMT College of Engineering, Noida

Hindustan Institute of Technology, Noida

United College of Engineering & Research, Noida

Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management, Noida

Skyline Institute of Engineering & Technology, Noida

IILM Academy for Higher Learning, Noida

Noida Institute of Engineering & Technology, Noida

Greater Noida Institute of Technology, Noida

Galgotia's College of Engineering & Technology, Noida

Vishveshwarya Institute of Engineering & Technology, Noida

Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Engineering & Technology, Noida

Priyadarshani College of Computer Sciences, Noida

JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida

IEC College of Engineering & Technology, Noida

Apeejay Institute of Technology, Noida

Llyod Institute of Management & Technology, Noida

Mangalmay Institute of Management & Technology, Noida

Harward Institute of Management & Technology, Noida
28th July 2010, 08:18 PM
s.k.singh

here is the some list of the college from where you can take admission.....
16th August 2010, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

how can we get a college from uptu from our aieee rank plz tell me fast m waiting,.......!!!!!!!!!!!!
25th August 2010, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I hav got the colege priyadarshani college of c.s ,hows this college is
24th May 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

i got 320 marks can u plz tl m can i get into govt collg i m gl genral
26th May 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir my Name is Mayank Mehrotra
I got a 11754 rank at UPSEE MBA plz tell me that in which good colleges i can get the admission .
Plz rply on my E-mail id [email protected]
27th May 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Re:Can i get admission in NOIDA,greater NOIDA OR Ghaziabad engineering colleges on UPTU OSGE AND GL ranks ? I got 41703 general rank and 6819 rank in girls quota, i want to take Electronics &communication or Eletrical & Electronics or computer science
27th May 2011, 06:30 PM
NAVEEN SINGH739

3492(GN) 1532(BC) APTITUDE RANKS FOR DIPLOMA HOLDERS IN ENGG. Can i take these colleges.
Dronacharya College of Engineering, Greater Noida

Accurate Institute of Management & Technology, Greater Noida

ITS Engineering College, Noida

Hindustan Institute of Technology, Noida

United College of Engineering & Research, Noida

Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management, Noida

Priyadarshani College of Computer Sciences, Noida

JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida

IEC College of Engineering & Technology, Noida

Apeejay Institute of Technology, Noida

Llyod Institute of Management & Technology, Noida

Mangalmay Institute of Management & Technology, Noida

Harward Institute of Management & Technology, Noida[/QUOTE]
28th May 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

sir, i secured 6590 rank in upsee 2011 in general category can i get jss noida
28th May 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

hey i do hav a rank 59187 in upsee 2011 upgl which college i can get in this rank??? can i gte into mechnical trade in any colege in noaida or gr. noaida.. reply sonn m very tensed...
29th May 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my rank in uptu 2011 is 2160 in general category, i am a resident of delhi!... My parents have completed their studies from UP and have plots in UP, the problem is that i dont have domicile certificate of my parents,, how and from where can i arrange for this certificate??? secondly, can you suggest me some good colleges with this rank?? can i get KIET, AKGEC, or HBTI?
31st May 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

sir i secured 27438 rank in general and 4204 rank among the girls can i get JSS or GALGOTIAS......reply soon.
31st May 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I have got 47,650 rank in general and 7,914 rank in girls in UPSEE. I want to take admission in top colleges like Galgotias or JSS or any other top college through management quota. Could you tell me whether i can get admission in them. Please reply soon.

Prakriti Sinha
31st May 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, my rank in UPSEE 2011 is 47654 in general and 7916 in girls. i want to take admission in top colleges like galgotias, JSS etc.sir, please tell mme whether i could get admission in there or any other top college.

KIRTI SHAH
1st June 2011, 01:52 PM
Shikhar Binjola

i have got 13,477 rank in uptu GL & 1896 in girls . can i get AKG , JSS , GALGOTIA???
PLZZZZZZZZZ reply soon........

THANKS
SAKSHI
1st June 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i have 3862 rank in UPSEE MCA entrance exam in general category,which college i can get
5th June 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

sir iv got 53430 in genral in uptu-2011 and in gals quota i got 8980....can i get galgotia??? plz telllll.... plzzzzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?