20th July 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Job description and salary of an Air Hostess?

Hi,
My daughter wants to become an Air Hostess. I don't know what to do because I am unaware of Air Hostess job. She is in B.A.(English) Honours right now. Kindly tell me about the job description of Air Hostess. And also let me know about the salary.

30th July 2016, 05:36 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Job description and salary of an Air Hostess?

B.A English seems to be a good qualification to make your daughter eligible for the air hostess job.
In order to help your daughter to become air hostess, the best thing to do is to make get to join air hostess training.
Just put her into air hostess training institute. There she will learn everything about how to be a air hostess, course , eligibility and all.

The best thing abut these institutes is that, they have some contract with some of Indian as well as International airlines too.
31st July 2016, 04:42 PM
january2016

Default Re: Job description and salary of an Air Hostess?

Air hostess is a good field to apply for.
This is somewhat flying with the sky job.

Air hostesses, also called flight attendants, are responsible for thousands of peoples' lives each week. Their responsibilities run from demonstrating safety procedures to serving meals and drinks

Air hostess job description:

* Safety Responsibilities of passenger.
* Service Duties to pilot and employer.
* Administrative Duties.
* Work Environment.
* Training passenger for vulnerabilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?