21st July 2016, 01:35 AM
saurabhtitus

Is it possible to study BCA for a candidate without Maths in 12th? Is there any course available for such candidates?

I want to know that as I don't have Maths in 12th class. It is possible to take admission in BCA without Maths subject? Or any course available for Maths subject, to take admission in BCA? If I take admission in BCA, can I do MCA after BCA?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to pursue Science and Maths to further study BCA? Eligibility and percentage criteria to study BCA outside Kerala for 12th Commerce state Board candidate?
  2. Can I get admission to study BCA if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics? What are the subjects available to study in BCA?
  3. Can I study BCA with IT and without Maths in 12th? Is it necessary to study Science in 12th for further pursuing BCA?
  4. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  5. Am I eligible to study BCA if qualified 12th without Maths?
  6. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  7. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths?
  8. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 44% in 12th? List of colleges in Kerala?
  9. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  10. Is maths compulsory during BCA course?
  11. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  12. Possibility to study M.Sc(Mathematics) for BCA student?
  13. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to get admission in BCA with 52% marsk in 12th?
  15. Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?
  16. BCA after 12th in Arts?
  17. Can I pursue BCA course after completing class 12th with Arts stream without Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects? -- [New]
  18. Can I study BCA being a 12th Arts student?
21st July 2016, 11:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study BCA for a candidate without Maths in 12th? Is there any course available for such candidates?

Yes, you can study BCA course even if you have not studied Mathematics subject in your 12th standard. But, some colleges offer admission only to candidates who have passed 12th standard with Mathematics subject. So, you need to check the eligibility criteria of that particular college before applying for admission to BCA course. To be eligible to pursue MCA course, you should have studied Mathematics subject at 12th standard or at Bachelor's degree level from a recognied board/ university.
22nd July 2016, 12:19 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study BCA for a candidate without Maths in 12th? Is there any course available for such candidates?

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and it is three year vocational course from any recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognised university.

Some of university allows candidate to get admission without mathematics as main paper.

So you need to visit the the university in which you want to get admission for further details.

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in MCA course after bachelor in Computer Application.
22nd July 2016, 05:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there are many universities like IGNOU which offers BCA course to any stream 10+2 pass candidates. Only some reputed universities have criteria for maths as a compulsory subject.

Admission will be most probably based on the performance in entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Some even give admission based in 12th marks.
23rd July 2016, 12:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhtitus View Post
I want to know that as I don't have Maths in 12th class. It is possible to take admission in BCA without Maths subject? Or any course available for Maths subject, to take admission in BCA? If I take admission in BCA, can I do MCA after BCA?
No, you can't do BCA course without Mathematics in 12th standard.

Candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board are eligible for BCA course.

BCA degree holder candidates are eligible to do MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?