22nd July 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Which board is better for taking admission in 11th in between ICSE and Karnataka State Board for a girl?

Hello sir, My daughter is studying in 10th standard from ICSE board. So,please tell me which board is better for taking admission in 11th in between ICSE and Karnataka State Board?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  2. Which board is best to choose - Maharashtra State Board or ICSE?
  3. Can I give 12th exam from private without completing 11th standard? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for 11th standard?
  5. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering admission in 8th standard in Chitradurga, Karnataka?
  6. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which board should I take admission in 11th for studying medical? Should I opt for ICSE board or change my board to CBSE or GSEB?
  8. Age limit to appear in 10th ICSE Board exam in Karnataka?
  9. Is it possible to take admission in Karnataka State Board if discontinued 11th CBSE?
  10. List of reputed ICSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science to 10th Madhya Pradesh Board student in Bhopal?
  11. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if failed in 11th ICSE?
  12. What are the advantages to study in ICSE Board over State Board?
  13. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  14. Should I transfer to WBCHSE Board to study 11th standard if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE?
  16. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  17. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  18. ICSE or CBSE, which is favourable board in 11th to study Engineering course?
25th July 2016, 03:03 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is better for taking admission in 11th in between ICSE and Karnataka State Board for a girl?

Either of the board is good to purse your career with, there is no such problem in it. You can very much score well in either of the board and moreover either of the board is very well recognized.

The only difference lies between them is that one is a government and the other is a private school. Therefore, it is preferred that you should remain in the board from where you had completed your 10th board examination as it will be easy for you only to continue with your studies in the same board itself rather than to change it in 11th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?