22nd July 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Which is better, diploma in automobile engineering after 10th or 12th?

Hello Sir, I am Aayush. I have completed my 10th from CBSE in 2013 with 8.4 CGPA marks and passed 12th in 2016 from BSEB with 62% marks. Now I want to do diploma in automobile engineering. What is the best option for me either to do 3 years course after 10th or to do 2 years course after 12th? What are the best private institutions for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  2. Which is better, diploma in automobile engineering after 10th or 12th?
  3. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  4. Should I go for a diploma course after 10th or 12th in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Which is better, diploma in automobile engineering after 10th or 12th?
  7. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  8. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  9. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  10. What should I study among 12th Science and 3 years Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  11. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  12. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  13. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
  14. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  15. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  16. Should I do Diploma after 10th or continue with 11th and 12th? What would be best?
  17. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Courses that can be done by a 12th failed candidate
22nd July 2016, 11:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better, diploma in automobile engineering after 10th or 12th?

As per my suggestion as you have completed your 12th, hence you should go for 2 years diploma course. Moreover the best option available for you is to pursue a degree course in automobile Engineering rather than diploma.
Once you complete your diploma then you have to complete your degree so it is better to directly go for a degree.
23rd July 2016, 01:29 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better, diploma in automobile engineering after 10th or 12th?

Off course, you should go for diploma in automobile engineering after 12th standard. On the basis of intermediate, you are eligible to apply for 'lateral entry' scheme. You will get direct admission in second year. Hence your diploma course will completed in just two years. Best private institutions for you are Oriental University, Shri Vaishnav Polytechnic College etc.
23rd July 2016, 03:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

If you want to be Automobile Engineer then you should choose diploma after 10th.

After completing your diploma you will get direct admission in the two year bachelor degree in the Automobile field.

For getting direct admission in the second year of B-Tech you have to attempt LEET exam.According my Knowledge you should clear your diploma with in 3 years with no backlog and score good marks in your LEET exam, then after you will get a good reputed college for graduation in Automobile Engineering.

If you go for the graduation after diploma then you are already familiar with most of the syllabus and hence getting success in your exam is easy after diploma however if you go for graduation after 12th
then everything in your core field is new for you and you have to work hard for understanding the concepts.
23rd July 2016, 03:28 PM
harshandshubham

I advise you to first complete your 10+2 and then opt for degree course (B.Tech) in automobile engineering. Diploma courses have less career options than degree. After completing your 10+2, you can be eligible for B.Tech and after B.Tech you can get various career opportunities for future. But the final decision is in your hand whether you opt for Diploma or Degree course.
23rd July 2016, 04:39 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 62% marks from BSEB Board, it is best to pursue 2 years Diploma course instead of pursuing 3 years Diploma course.

Candidates who have passed 12th standard or ITI course from a Government recognised board/ institute are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma course through Lateral Entry admission process.

List of best private colleges which offer Diploma in Automobile Engineering are mentioned below :-

=> Integrated Institute of Education Technology
Address: 211, Jamuna Towers, NLG X Roads, Malakpet, Hyderabad

=> Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Government Polytechnic College
Address: Abdullahpurmet, Hyderabad, Telangana 501505
Phone: 097002 12784

=> Bhartiyam Institute Of Professional Education & Technology
Address: Opposite Brahm Shakti Hospital, 25, Kanjhawala Rd, Pooth Kalan, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi 110086
Phone: 011 2753 3162

=> Delhi Degree College

Address: WZ-D/39, Near East Uttam Nagar Metro Station, Opp. Pillar No. : 651, New Delhi, Delhi 110059
Phone: 082851 48787

=> Bengal Institute Of Technology

Address: Jagigram Industrial Complex, Katwa, West Bengal 713130
Phone:03453 256 262

=> Raiganj Polytechnic College

Address: Raiganj, West Bengal 733134
4th June 2018, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 10th and I am interested in automobile Engineering. So I should go for diploma or after 11th 12th for engineering ????
8th June 2018, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 10th with 61% so I can do automobile engineering? So which course I should take in 11th
15th July 2019, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

What should i take after finishing my 10th to become an auto mobile engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?