21st June 2010, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure?

What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure? Which courses they offered & what are the course duration & fees details?

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities for me through CDAC having completed my B.E. in Electronics & Communications? What are the best institutes, admission procedure and fee structure for the course?
  2. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission for CDAC masters course? -- [New]
  4. Should I go for MBA(SEM) at CDAC or job training at L&T?
  5. What is the criteria to appear for CDAC? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Biotechnology courses offered by colleges in gujarat, its fees structure & its admission procedure -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  8. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC?
  9. Courses related to CDAC and fees structure?
  10. What is the procedure to take admission in CDAC?
  11. Any criteria for getting admission in CDAC course? Fee structure for it?
  12. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course?
  13. Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same?
  14. Procedure for applying for internship in CDAC, Trivandrum?
  15. Information about courses related to CDAC and fee structure?
  16. Information about CDAC 2016 entrance exam? Syllabus and Fees of CDAC?
  17. What is the importance of CDAC? How to get admission in CDAC course? What is the syllabus?
  18. Eligibility and fee structure to take admission in CDAC Hyderabad?
29th June 2010, 08:02 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure?

Hello friend,
The courses offered by CDAC are as follows.

DIT(Diploma in Information Technology)- Course fee is Rs.3,500/-

ADIT(Advanced Diploma In Information Technology)- Course feeRs. 9,000/-

DMC(Diploma in Multimedia Creations )- Rs. 6500/-

Pre-DAC(Preparatory Course For Diploma In Advanced Computing)
Course fees for 216 hrs is Rs 7000/-
fees for short course of 120 hrs is Rs 4500/-.

The candidate needs to pay the course fee through demand draft drawn in favour of
C-DAC ACTS” payable at Pune
to : The Program Coordinator,
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC),
Advanced Computing Training School
Address:- N.S.G. IT Park, S.No. 127/2B/2A,
5th Floor, Sarja Hotel Lane,
Aundh, Pune –411 007.
Maharashtra,
India.

For more information, visit the official website of CDAC.
29th June 2010, 05:22 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure?

friend , there are immense no. of courses offered by C-DAC pune so you need to be bit more precise about the courses of your interest as you hasn't specified your qualification also so , how can i guide you .

make your post correct that for which degree course do you wan't to enquire .

i am providing you the details regarding the course for which admissions are opened and that is GIST-PACE which are as follows ....

~Admission forms are provided in duplicate along with the prospectus

~Admissions are open from 1st to 10th of every month.

~you must fill in the feedback form available in the prospectus or on the website and send it to C-DAC on completion of 50% of his or her course (with respect to the duration)

~your Identity Cards are endorsed solely by C-DAC, Pune by pasting a hologram on it.

for more details visit http://www.cdac.in

best of luck and do reply back !!!
29th June 2010, 06:52 PM
Prototype

This is the link of courses offered by C-DAC : http://www.cdac.in/html/edu.asp
You can find most of the information on this link or else contact the respective centres for further information.
BTW, whats the point of posting the same question twice ??
29th June 2010, 10:53 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

All the details are available at the below mentioned site..please visit it.I am sure your all queries will be cleared.
http://acts.cdac.in/actsonline/websi...mepg/vlFAQ.asp
29th June 2010, 11:20 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Post Re: What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure?

Hello friend,
you should have diploma in engineering with any govt approved colleges. its last date of submission is nearly in january, syllabus contains
reasoning
enlish
vocabulary
high scool maths and 12th standard maths
algebra
geomactory
trignometry
coordinate geomatry
mensuration
for computers
basic information of computers
data presentation
binary arithmatc
foundations- boolen algebra,venn diag,truth tabels
computer architecture
comp language- assemble language, higher level language
operation system basics
programming using C - SCANF , PRINTF input output statements, conditional information etc
31st July 2010, 04:05 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

C-DAC, Advanced Computing Training School

Admission are onFebruary 2010 BATCH

C-DAC announces admission to 24 weeks full-time advanced IT training programme.

1. Diploma in Advanced Computing (DAC)

2. PG Diploma in Wireless & Mobile Computing

Eligibility: For DAC: Engineering graduates, MCA, MCS (after B.Sc.), BCA, BCS Graduate

all the best...
26th August 2010, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

fees for desd
27th August 2010, 10:12 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,

for this the students with the graduation degree as well as the master degree

can apply for this.the date of the exam will be published on the official websites.

so after qualifying the entrance exam, you can go for the cdac.
4th September 2010, 11:57 PM
nawal123

i have done mca i am eligible for diploma in advanced computing or not
5th September 2010, 06:27 PM
meeria

Dear friend

for more visit : http://www.cdac.in/html/edu.asp

have a good day
6th September 2010, 12:34 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

C-DAC, currently offers a variety of course options in:

Software technologies,
Enterprise System Management (ESM),
Geomatics,
VLSI designs,
Digital Multimedia,
Programme for Advancing Computer Education - PACE.

These courses are offered by the following groups of C-DAC:
Advanced Computing Training School (ACTS)
C-DAC School of Avanced Computing, Mauritius (C-SAC)
GIST - Programme for Advancing Computer Education (PACE)

Kindly visit the C-DAC official website for more details:
http://www.cdac.in/html/edu.aspx
6th September 2010, 01:58 AM
avinash kr.
Banned

Default Re: What is p& what is the fees structure?

please see website for admission in cdac and for fee structure where you can get a required knowledge . thanking you
1st October 2010, 01:49 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Hi friend,

CDAC offer three diploma programmes for btech pass candidates:
- Diploma in Embedded Systems Design (DESD)
- Diploma in System Software Design (DSSD)
- Diploma in Advanced Business Computing (DABC)
CDAC, Hyderabad conducts National Level Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission into any of the following courses at the selected Training Centres throughout India. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the CET, the preferences of course and the Centre for admission opted by the applicants. The applicant's academic record will also be taken into consideration.

The duration of the each course is 22 week full-time and it costs you more than 70000/-INR.
13th November 2010, 05:05 PM

Post Re: What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansh_ansh View Post
dear friend,

for this the students with the graduation degree as well as the master degree

can apply for this.the date of the exam will be published on the official websites.

so after qualifying the entrance exam, you can go for the cdac.
i wnt to konow abt the proc. to take admision in cdac s/w tch. couses
5th December 2010, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

i am a graduate engineer in information technology from jntu passed in 2010 with 53%. Am i eligible to get admission to cdac/ common entrance test. I came to know that only higher second class at graduation is a must. Is it so? please give me the correct information.
thanking you
yours sincerly
tnraju
5th December 2010, 11:37 AM
Gauri_p

Hello ,
I had done my Masters in Computer Science 2003.Afer that I was working in college, now I want to groom myself so I can secure my position in this IT field.Kindly assist me what are the courses sutable for me and there fees.
8th January 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee of course dmo and fa in sirsa
27th January 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I m chemical engineer & i want 2 C- DAC , I have not so much knowledege of computer will this course will really help if i want 2 do my carrier in IT sector.
7th February 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.tech. biotech, i hav not much knowledge of computers... will this course will help me or am i eligible for this course?
15th February 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

ihave done b.com i am eligible for diploma in advanced computing or not ? i have not much knowledge of computers.....
15th February 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

i hav done b.com i AM ELIGIBLE FOR C-DAC COURSE OR NOT ? Will this course help me to do my carrier in it sector?? ihave not much knowledge of computers....
4th March 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.Sc. (mathematics). and now i am going to appear MSc (Computer science) exam. which course should i follow?
10th March 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

i am in final year and i want to attend course cdac.so please give the information as aftre june 2011 i give the predac test and what procedure to enter cdac.
17th March 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I am done BCA in 2011 but i don't know many Language so plz help me what do in summer term holiday
Give me succession in my mail Id

Sumit Kumar
E-mail Id - [email protected]
17th March 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.com 2nd year and i m going to b.com 3rd year exam. & i am interested for ifbi course
12th April 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for the Cdac course?
28th April 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

is there any entrance test to join in cdac? which branches of engineering can join in cdac?
5th June 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

I have just done BCA in 2011 but i don't know about CDAC so plz help me to give information about CDAC.

Pathan Shoeb
E-mail Id - [email protected]
5th June 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

what is fee structure for c-dac?

sandhya jadhav

e-mail id- [email protected]
21st June 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I am B.COM and MBA(Marketing) so can i go for CDAC if not then which course is suiatable for me.
15th July 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

friends i would like to know about the cut-off marks in C-DAC entrance test i.e. CET to get seat in CDAC benguluru or hyderabad for Embedded systems course
25th July 2011, 03:34 AM
shivakumar.bonagiri

i would like to know about the cut-off marks in C-DAC entrance test i.e. CET to get seat in CDAC benguluru or hyderabad for Embedded systems course
25th July 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I Have done b.tech wid electronics and communication wid 68% IN 2010.i want 2 knw if m eligible 2 apply for CDAC?IF YES DEN 4m where i cud get forms for CET.and in which month?plz plz reply me as soon as posiible.i dont want 2 lose d oppertunity.. NEETU
4th August 2011, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks to get seat in DESD CDAC Hyderabad
4th August 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

can any one not get direct admission in cdac if he is mca passed?
6th August 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

what is procedure to take admission in c.dec?
11th August 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

when will predac course will start
27th September 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i m final year student of E&TC from Govt.college,i want to take admission for CDAC,but i don't know what is the procedure?is there any entrance exam?and what are the specialization courses in CDAC?
28th September 2011, 01:43 AM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,

there are immense no. of courses offered by C-DAC pune so you need to be bit more precise about the courses of your interest as you hasn't specified your qualification also so , how can i guide you .

make your post correct that for which degree course do you wan't to enquire .

i am providing you the details regarding the course for which admissions are opened and that is GIST-PACE which are as follows ....

~Admission forms are provided in duplicate along with the prospectus

~Admissions are open from 1st to 10th of every month.

~you must fill in the feedback form available in the prospectus or on the website and send it to C-DAC on completion of 50% of his or her course (with respect to the duration)

~your Identity Cards are endorsed solely by C-DAC, Pune by pasting a hologram on it.

for more details visit http://www.cdac.in

Thanks
18th October 2011, 11:05 AM
samyakmondal

hi friend ,pls tell me the exam center of cet examination..
28th November 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
i am persuing b.tech 3rd year from C.S. branch.
can i apply in cdac pune..
which is the better course for me and in which month forms of cdac is available...
plz guide me i have not much knowledge about CDAC..

plz mail me at [email protected]..
thanking you..
regards shubham..
9th January 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to do cdac course and iam in 12 standard you tell me after 12 can i do cadac course ?
pls give the information pls ontact me 8527189332, 9910309961 or [email protected]
14th April 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in C-Dac.I am graduated in B.A.(Eng)so,I can Qualifies foe C-dac?
23rd April 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

good morning sir
this is ashish dubey,
i have done BE (IT)at 2010 batch .i want to join c-dac cource ,what's process to enter in that exam.
which time to come out the exam form of entrance exam.
plz specify the process .
my email-id :[email protected]
13th May 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

What is process to take admission for CDAC in pune?
27th July 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

i am nitin dongre
i have done in bcs 2012.i have to join c-Dac course what's process to enter to enter in the exam? to addmission in pune
ple specify this process
[email protected]
31st July 2012, 10:15 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Hello friend,

The candidate needs to pay the course fee through demand draft drawn in favour of
C-DAC ACTS” payable at Pune
to : The Program Coordinator,
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC),
Advanced Computing Training School
Address:- N.S.G. IT Park, S.No. 127/2B/2A,
5th Floor, Sarja Hotel Lane,
Aundh, Pune –411 007.
Maharashtra,
India.

For more information, visit the official website of CDAC.
7th August 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

i am purushottam. i am doing bca so which course is better for me and how to get entrance in c-dac.
16th August 2012, 11:48 AM
suryamanigautam

hi , i wanted to know best institute in pune for preparation of c-dac, i m done btech (electronics) and wanted to do vlsi/embedded system course from c-dac...plz guide
thanks and regards
mail to: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?