22nd July 2016, 05:09 PM
Arsofi

What would be the status between NRI and Normal category of an Indian genre candidate of Oman to get B.Sc admission?

I am an Indian and working in Oman from many years. My daughter studies till 8th class in India. Then she completed her 9th to 12th in Oman. Now she want to take admission in B.Sc Degree in India. I just want to know that whats her status? I mean NRI or normal category? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible as NRI candidate for COMEDK?
  2. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to write MU OET and pay the normal fees like an Indian for NRI student?
  4. A person who did 10th from Oman and is doing 11 & 12 from India will be considered NRI or India?
  5. How to secure B.Com(H) admission in AMU, Aligarh through NRI quota if failed to submit admission form on time being a candidate of Jeddah?
  6. Pocedure to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study engineering for the citizen of Oman? Seats reserved for NRI students?
  7. How can one get NRI status? Which are the colleges in which one can apply as NRI student? Are they eligibi
  8. Can I get general admission in Indian school rather NRI quota?
  9. Can I write CSIR if done M.Sc Biotechnology from Abertay Dundee a Scotish university?
  10. How to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu after completing 12th from Oman?
  11. Is a Gujarati NRI student Eligible to appear in GUJCET, AIEEE, IIT?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in Indian colleges after completing schooling in Oman?
  13. Sultan Qaboos University, Oman provides Nursing course in distance mode? Is there any study centers of Indian universities in Oman? -- [New]
  14. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to apply for admission in Anna university as a Normal candidate other than NRI?
  15. Whether my daughter will be treated as NRI student or local student?
  16. Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship being a resident of Oman? Other scholarships for NRI students in Kerala?
  17. Is my son need to be under NRI category even after doing schooling for 3 years in India?
  18. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
8th March 2017, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What would be the status between NRI and Normal category of an Indian genre candidate of Oman to get B.Sc admission?

Sir,

I studied 6th 8th in visakhapatnam, then 9th and 10th in UAE, Intermediate in Visakhapatnam., Will i be consider as Local/Non Local,
29th July 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What would be the status between NRI and Normal category of an Indian genre candidate of Oman to get B.Sc admission?

I have studied till 10 in india and 11th and 12th abroad will i come under General or NRI?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?